Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MissGoddess

Off Topic: Favorite Music?

Hiya, Extra Sweet Theresa! -- yes i can just see it now, frankie doing the john travolta disco move. heehee! what a sight!!

You can tell by the way I use my walk... no time to talk. Hmmmm.

I'm a thief and a wienie, and you only wish me to serve you. Ahhh, love is in the air.

i know, cant you just feel the love? im feelin' it, i dunno about you. ;)

Guys just love it when they are called a thief and a wienie and are ordered to serve spiked cauldron tea. My heart is so full of love.

yes i know frankie, do you like Tears for Fears' "everybody wants to rule the world"? i keep wanting to call it the popcorn song, b/c i have been watching it at the end of the movie, Real Genius since i can remember. you know, with all the popcorn shooting out of that house? its so funny! anyway, i love all Tears for Fears songs!!

Are you kidding me? Of course! I love Roland Orzabal's voice.

how about ELO?

Yes, Poofy Polka Dots. You know that I do, too. :P One of the first songs I ever liked was by ELO. And I still love the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTjy_LW8DGM&feature=related

Hi, Jackie! -- I have no taste at all. I like to think I am eclectic, but really I just like everything...I would do better to tell what I DON'T like...

:D Eclecticism is a sign of taste. And all you really need to do is be around me and your tastes will really look marvelous. ;)

You can tell by the way I use my walk... no time to talk. Hmmmm.

no......(as i scope out the place).....i cant see this act of yours. heehee!

Guys just love it when they are called a thief and a wienie and are ordered to serve spiked cauldron tea. My heart is so full of love.

is your heart full of love when you serve a good catholic/country girl spiked cauldron tea? oh i see how it is! heehee! TRADER!

Are you kidding me? Of course! I love Roland Orzabal's voice.

thats so funny! i love "Mother's Talk".as soon as i played that video i was singing to it.....i dont see moutains in the distance!!! oh no! this is on one of our travel tears for fears cds. ;)

here's my popcorn song!

how about ELO?

Yes, Poofy Polka Dots. You know that I do, too. One of the first songs I ever liked was by ELO. And I still love the song.

dont bring me down......BRUCE!!! again, one of our travel songs. heehee! i love that one!

here's one of my favs by them:

another one, this one sounds so cool, and i see mountains again!

i really love every single song from their "Out of the Blue" album.

"its magic" ! woooo, another great song! everytime it comes on the radio, my mother recalls of memories of driving in her cherry red mustang in the eighties with her buddies. heehee!

this one reminds me of:

the Police's "every little thing she does is magic". i love this one!

Oh, golly, I love the Police! I especially like Stewart Copeland, the drummer. They are one of the bands that I can listen to a whole album (oops, that dates me, eh?) and not be sick of it at the end.

Hey hey! I seem to have a list posted here on the screen of how to to do italics , _underlining_, and all --srots-- sorts of *wonderful* things.....

now this is completely off of what kind of musci we are chatting about, but i was wondering if anyone loves Les Miserables as i do.

here is one of my favorite songs from this amazing show by Ruthe Henshall. this is beyonf the best version of this show ever! i have it on DVD and have watched ittoo many times. i also love Lea solonga's voice in it as well. she has such an amazing voice and she plays "Eponine". ruthe plays "Fontine". the male voices in this are incredible too! oh my goodness, there are no words to desrcibe how much i love this play!

"i dreamed a dream"~"fontine".....it makes me cry, it is so emotional!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WOipTn0tQEk

here's lea solonga sing "on my own" as "eponine".

this is another favorite song of mine in it. "little fall of rain". "eponine" sings with "marius". honestly! my hanky will never dry out.

Message was edited by: butterscotchgreer

Stewart Copeland!

Man,can that guy play some "traps".

You know the music in a three piece is gonna be pretty special if your "least accomplished" musician is STING.

He could write and sing. AND play bass.

Jack:

I still call them albums too. It is easier to say than CD (it is also easier on the ear.) They are still a collection of songs. Now if you used the term LP then we might have a "failure to communicate."

Chris