Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rhonda Fleming

MDC51

She never got a lot of publicity for being a beautiful actress, but I sure think she one of the prettiest actresses I've seen. She always seems to have red hair, but I bet she's really a brunette. I wonder if she's still around.

Yes I agree. The women of those days amaze me. They were so beautiful, and yet they had so many other talents that were so impressive (unlike today). Actresses back then were classy, sophisticated, sexy, and multi-talented in so many ways. They left just enough for the imagination, but could bring you down to your knees with sexual exitement.

Message was edited by: MDC51

Yes I agree. The women of those days amaze me. They were so beautiful, and yet they had so many other talents that were so impressive (unlike today). Actresses back then were classy, sophisticated, sexy, and multi-talented in so many ways. They left just enough for the imagination, but could bring you down to your knees with sexual excitement.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings