Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Let's see more Classic Paramount Films

FredCDobbs

Since we?ve been seeing many pre-1949 Paramount films on TCM for years, would anyone like to see these Paramount films?

Gentlemen's Agreement (1935) Vivien Leigh

Belle of the Nineties (1934) Mae West

Murder at the Vanities (1934) Victor McLaglen

Disgraced! (1933) Helen Twelvetrees

International House (1933) An All-Star Cast

White Woman (1933) Carole Lombard, Charles Laughton, Charles Bickford

The Story of Temple Drake (1933) Miriam Hopkins

If I Had a Million (1932) Gary Cooper, Charles Laughton, George Raft, Jack Oakie, Charles Ruggles, Alison Skipworth, W.C. Fields

and some Betty Boop cartoons?

Some people here have been begging to see ?The Story of Temple Drake? and more Mae West and WC Fields films for years.

Reviews of "The Story of Temple Drake":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024617/usercomments

Yes, I think I saw International House here several years ago. I'd like to see it again. I don't think I taped it the last time.

Luckily I taped a rare showing of "The Bitter Tea of General Yen" that aired on ACM about 15 or 20 years ago. That was the only time I ever saw the film on TV and I just happened to tape it. It's one of the best films of the 1930s.

No I'm not signed in. I went in from a Google Image search for that film title. That picture service is funny. I can post the photos direct sometimes, but not other times. Do a google image search for:

white woman Carole Lombard 1933

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings