Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with movie title please

M1

Years ago I saw a movie with a little girl with curly hair ( shirly temple maybe) whoes father worked with math formulas on a black board. The little girl accidentally erases the equation he had been working on and he becomes furious. Thats all I remember other than the movie was well done.

thanks much!

Thanks, but I am sure it is not When the earth stood still. It was a drama and the story revolved around the family and the father. I wish I could remember more. But thanks so much for the input..

Thanks I hope you have better luck than I did. The movie was black and white and feels like the fifties from what I remember.

I remember another scene but it could be an entirely different movie. I remember a man coldly luring his chalenged boy out of the car with a large peddle car. He is attempting to get him to stay at a convent or hospital or something against his will. Very moving. Both scenes have left life long impressions in my mind. That's how well they were done. I doubt this is the same movie but it was around the same time that i wiewed them. If any one has knowledge of either of these two scenes I could sleep again! TCM is a God send. As a child I viewed many great movies and now 40 years later I can search for and enjoy them again thanks to TCM and its many fans.

Thanks all!

The movie was black and white and feels like the fifties from what I remember. I remember another scene but it could be an entirely different movie. I remember a man coldly luring his chalenged boy out of the car with a large peddle car. He is attempting to get him to stay at a convent or hospital or something against his will. Very moving. Both scenes have left life long impressions in my mind. That's how well they were done. I doubt this is the same movie but it was around the same time that i wiewed them. If any one has knowledge of either of these two scenes I could sleep again! TCM is a God send. As a child I viewed many great movies and now 40 years later I can search for and enjoy them again thanks to TCM and its many fans.

Thanks all!

This has to be it.. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! It is not on dvd unfortunately but this is a giant leap towards viewing it again..Now if anyone remembers the little boy and the toy car I could realy sleep.

thanks again!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings