Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM 2008 Movie Catalog

Micmahood

With over 800 pages (about the size of a telephone book) and listings for over 50,000 DVDs it's certainly worth the price if no other reason than as a refrence book of what's available. It's actually published by Movies Unlimited one of the oldest and largest movie dealers in the country who have been in business for about 25 years. I was getting their catalog even before they started their tie-in with TCM and have always found it useful. If you've ever wondered if a certain film was available on DVD this is a good source to find out.

The catalog would be up to date through the time it was printed, and while they do send free supplements throughout the year, I would assume that the website is updated, if not daily, at least weekly, so it would have more titles. It's true that you can search the website, but I love browsing through the catalog and spotting titles that I never would have thought to search for.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings