Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm probably going to wind up regretting it ;-), but I've decided to start a blog on classic movies, which you can all see at http://justacineast.blogspot.com/. Right now, I've only got one pitiful movie-related post on Jack Carson that I quickly whipped up tonight. (I'm sure it's full of factual errors, but you get what you pay for.)

I too do a blog, AS you may have seen in some of my post here I've mentioned the link.

However I do a more shotgun approach. covering any number of topics ranging from Backing up your data,to the "Paperless Office" "Open Letter to the RIAA" and some of my more recent post; "Boogie WHO...?" AND One about My Take on the OLD Studio System. I try to make them, interesting and funny and if I'm lucky Informative,, If nothing else it gives me a place to vent and say my piece,, My Soapbox,, So to Speak.. I try to do something every week or so, however as you know life sometimes get in the way and add writers block once in a while, and its not as regular as I'd like. So please atke a minute to stroll through my ranting, hopefully , you'll find something interesting and something you hadn't thought of before..

Ken

,kenenthlawson.blogspot.com/

However I do a more shotgun approach. covering any number of topics ranging from Backing up your data,to the "Paperless Office" "Open Letter to the RIAA" and some of my more recent post; "Boogie WHO...?" AND One about My Take on the OLD Studio System. I try to make them, interesting and funny and if I'm lucky Informative,, If nothing else it gives me a place to vent and say my piece,, My Soapbox,, So to Speak.. I try to do something every week or so, however as you know life sometimes get in the way and add writers block once in a while, and its not as regular as I'd like. So please take a minute to stroll through my ranting, hopefully , you'll find something interesting and something you hadn't thought of before..

Ken

Very nicely written tribute to Jack Carson, Fedya. If you haven't seen it, the TCM Movie Morlocks blog has a funny mention of Jack Carson today too. I will bookmark your blog address in the hope that you'll add more reflections there soon. Thanks.

Kenneth, I'll check out your blog next!