Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OSCAR TRIVIA: PLEASE HELP ME OUT

bio47

Hi folks new here with a lot of time on my hands due to surgery. I love Oscar trivia and hope I get responses here. I mentioned, please help me out, because I am depressed badly over my situation and need to find great people with whom to connect in my interests. I am grateful, and not a victim but had brain surgery, an enruysm and lost a lot, but hey, I'm alive.

My name is bio47 because I won a contest naming 47 Academy awards winners, hene the bio.

See how many winners you can name who portrayed real people. I hope this is a great site as I can not stand the immaturity of myspace. So help me out and lets have fun. Ok? Peace.

Another question I have is: name the 12 "different"(African American's who have won an oscar for acting). I emphsiz the "different" because someone argued that Denzen counted twice since her won twice. Not correct in answering this question. Name 12 different actors/actress who won in acting catergory.

If there seems to be an interest I will post more.

Thanks, Michael

I probably should have made this easier. sorry.

Make 1) for bios for people portrayed that won an actor/actress the Oscar

2) for the 12 different African Americans.

Take more than one guess. See if anyone can come up with all 12.And see how many bios you can think of. Thanks Michael. I'm already enjoying this. dont forget quesion below on faughters/daughters.

This is a terribe hint. But this is why the question was asked last year and really got me to thinking in terms of the trendiness aspect to this. Do you realize 7 of our last 9 best actresses portrayed real people.

Iroinic you have to be beautitful to get casted, then be average (I hate those labels, but that's hollywood) in the looks department to win an award. To many hints. I must smack my face.

This is a terribe hint. But this is why the question was asked last year and really got me to thinking in terms of the trendiness aspect to this. Do you realize 7 of our last 9 best actresses portrayed real people.

Iroinic you have to be beautitful to get casted, then be average (I hate those labels, but that's hollywood) in the looks department to win an award. To many hints. I must smack my face.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings