Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know the name of this movie?

BCCCT

The movie is black and white, about a girl who lives with her mother, shes out late at night, on a date or coming home and she get attacked. She sneaks in home, and goes up stairs, where she draws a hot bath, and cuts up all the cloths she was wearing, and little by little flushes them down the toliet. She's later walking in the city, and is thinking about jumping off a bridge, some guy stops her, he rides a bike, and takes her to his apartment. He lives in one of those basement apartment, doesn't have much in furniture, but she stays there, while he goes to some job every day. He comes home one night, drunk, and staggers around after her, she's standing on a cot, he's crawling after her, she kick's at him, and kicks him in the eye. He staggers out, comes, back later, sober and with a eye patch, later in the movie, she tells him she kicked him, beacuse he was going to attack her. They end up getting married, she's expecting, and writes her mother, who comes to see her, her husband, and the apartment. The male actor, is short, and stocky, and I've seen him in other movies, when he was older. I just can't find this movie. Anyone remember it? I've been looking for a long time. Thanks

YES!!! Thats the movie, "Something Wild", and I see its not availble to buy, but I want to thank you so much. I've been looking for this movie for over 15 years. I've gone to vidio stores, and asked the manager there, she even called her mother, and explained the movie to her, and I even bought a book, at least 3 inch thick with movie titles in it and read the darn thing, but couldn't find the movie. This is that movie. Now I have until April to figure out how to operate my VCR or DVD player to try and record it. Thanks again.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings