Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OSCAR QUESTION IN ADDITION TO THE ONE BELOW

bio47

Hey you guys and gals. See if you can name the five daughter/father oscar winners. Seems so easy and I have been amazed in other sites where people can't do it or insist they are right when in fact the one person who is always guessed is not a winner unfortuanately. I have a lot more. Leet me know if you'd like them. I like to be stumped as well as seeng if I can stump anyone.

See if you can name all five. I'll be checking and let you know of updated progess. LOL. Michael

In a way I think you are right. The easiest to get out of the way. And please understand I don't mean to be snide at all. You are right but I have to throw in Coming Home as well in addition to Klute. Not correcting you as you said nothing wrong. But I just have to mention that film. It's one of my fav perf of hers. She is my fourth fav actress. Vanessa Redgrave, Maggie Smith, Judi Dench and then Jane.

FOUR MORE TO GUESS FOLK. KEEP TRYING. Hey, I'm new here and noticed most people only give one answer to most of what I have seen. Do people do that as a courtesy so to allow room for others; I would be answering all over the place? Fill me in if there is anything I should know. thanks.

very very good point. But not for the five who won in competing, but nonetheless, I am seriously considering that for a book I am working on. Almost finished. I was approached by someone to do this. I couldn't believe these suckers paid me an advance, it is part history, part sujective, obective, and trivia with answers. And corrretions galore that steamed me from others who have written books. This is how it all came to be. I am tired of these supposed experts who always get it wrong on shortest performance to win. One author changed his answer after he read what I wrote for his new printing. Think I'll go post that question now. Thanks.

Excellent. Now we have all five.

I can't believe you knew that about Beatric Straight. Everyone says Judi Dench. You are only person I know who has guessed that correctly.

Congrat. handing you a five dollar bill. Don't spend in all one place.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings