Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

question about signing in

cinemajestic

hello

i'm new here and have posted here and there these past few days and was wondering if someone could help me with a question. TCM is in my favorites listing and when i click on it is there a way i can have it where i click on it and am immediately signed in? it seems i have to sign in continuously each time i enter. it would sure be a bit easier to just pop in and go to the message boards without having to sign in etc. any suggestions?

You can have your E-Mail address saved to your computer when signing in here. But you'll always be asked for your password. It's never easy. Even if you leave and come right back. Sometimes hitting the login/register (as long as you didn't turn your computer off, works) But you still have to initially sign in each day.

Welcome Aboard.

vallo

thank you vallo

it is not too much of an effort signing back in especially when i see some film mentioned and with my peaked curiosity i venture over to imdb to check it out and upon returning to these boards i have to sign in once again. a small price to pay. oh, and thank you for your quick reply to my question, i do appreciate that.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings