Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

kubrick's eyes wide shut

cinemajestic

Just FYI for those of you under 30 (who seem to be legion on here lately): "Eyes Wide Shut" is *not* a "classic" film... You know; as in Turner CLASSIC Movies??? Surely there's a movie board out there somewhere for discussing modern films... I encourage you to try to locate it...

Don't forget that Kubrick died before he could finish editing the film. There are many scene that drag as a result. The film was basically released "as is." Watching it, you feel that it has the look and feel of a Kubrick film. The also used a lot of CGI to cover some of the naught bits. I am surprised the studio hasn't released an "unrated" version.

--TCM Web Admin

FYI i am over 30 thank you very much. if anyone posts (aged under 30 or over) a film or any film from many considered to be an amazing classic/modern film director then i hope we may do so without snarky comments. if kubrick and his films are not to be discussed in here then someone please correct me. would'nt it be nice if someone relatively new to kubrick films could request any information on him or his films to possibly sway that person to view any film of his? i'd hope so.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings