Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• 6 years later...

On tonight at 10:00 PM EST 

I wonder which version we'll be getting. Hope it's the 2012 restored Blu-Ray version. As far as the score goes, I have never taken notes. There is Carl Davis' new score, then there's the original score which has been re-orchestrated for the 2012 restored DVD - Blu-Ray release. At this point, I can't say which I prefer, since I have no recall of my last viewing here on TCM, and I have no idea if that was Mr. Davis' score or the re-orchestrated original.

I'll be a watchin' tonight, though

:)

------------------------------------------------------

Here's a screenshot from the updated PC version of the game Wings by Cinemaware. It was originally created for the Amiga computer. Part flight simulator, mostly game. You use a joystick and a fire button; that's it. There are some special views using the keyboard where you, as the pilot, can turn your head to see all around your plane.

2znpwcj.jpg

Wow!

We got the restored 2012 version with the re-orchestrated J.S. Zamecnik score.

What a great movie, and such a sad ending.

A certain reviewer says this film is too long for it's story. I think it's just right.

Just right..