Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do You Share a Birthday With A Movie Star??

Destinee

Sally Struthers. Can you believe that. Not exactly the answer you are looking for but I have to live with it. Imagine every year on July 28th I hear how old Sally Struthres is. At least I had Jackie Kennedy to give the day some class.

My Birthday is April 4th and I share birthdays with Jamie Lynn Spears :< David Blaine :< Heath Ledger :< Nancy McKeon :) < My only favorite of that groupis Nancy McKeon. If I was born a day later I would share birthdays with my 2 favorite movie stars Spencer Tracy and Bette Davis!

August 29. Barry Sullivan. But I am more interested in my birthday and historical events:

--On my first birthday the Danish Navy sank their entire fleet to keep the Nazis from having the use of the ships..

On my second birthday the Americans and Free French held a victory parade in a newly-liberated Paris, while the German forces were still retreating from the Paris suburbs.

Message was edited by: cmvgor

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings