Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you know this film?

whistlingypsy

A few years ago, I was at home sick and I was looking for something to watch on television. I came across a film that looked really interesting but I had missed some of the beginning. I don?t remember the circumstances but the plot was essentially this: a man, perhaps played by Richard Burton, is on the run with a woman, played by I do not know. The man could have been a spy and he was on the run because he knew too much. The one scene that I remember clearly is when the man and the woman arrive at a hotel during the off-season. The hotel might have been in an isolated area of Scotland. The two break into the hotel on the ground floor and make their way through rooms filled with furniture covered in dust cloths. Do you know this film?

Thanks Fred C for your speedy reply and comments. I saw THE SPY WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD for the first time when it aired on TCM last year and it is not the same film. The film I saw, though filmed during the winter and therefore gray and dreary, was nonetheless a color film. Thanks again for your ideas.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings