Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recognize this Movie?

FM_Stereo

I watched a few scenes of a movie some time in November or December but I don't know the name of it. It was a fantasy/sci-fi movie, probably from the 80's, seemingly low budget with actors unknown to me. The few scenes I remember involve a woman, perhaps wearing a spacesuit talking to a shy, bronze skinned archangel who she named Michael. There was another man who accompanied them through something like a hedge maze made of stone. The sky was overcast brown and dirty like the rest of the environment. They were spotted by two funny looking aircraft that strafed them with laser fire. One of the aircraft was destroyed, perhaps by the archangel.. this is where my memory gets foggy.

I watched this with my girlfriend at about 1:00am after coming home from the bars and didn't think to find out the name. My computer has been busted for the past three months, but even after that long I'm anxious to figure this out.

Thanks for all your help!

Message was edited by: FM_Stereo

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings