Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Murder Man (1935)

kimpunkrock

This movie with Spencer Tracy as a news reporter with an alcohol problem and a secret is so good. TCM played it a few months ago and I had it burned to DVD for me. I have watched it a bunch of times all ready and can't get enough of the 1930's Spencer Tracy. He is just so damn good. There is no one actor in todays films that can compare with him.

This movie should be put out on DVD as part of a 30's Tracy box set. Most of you will love this picture.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0026739/

I love summer under the stars. It is a Spencer Tracy day when you will most likely see this picture. I look forward to it every august.

-

kpr

I, too, like The Murder Man, especially the twist at the end. James Stewart has a small part in it, too, as 'Shorty.' (LOL at that name!)

Another Spencer Tracy movie I like but haven't seen for years and years is Dante's Inferno. It's a Fox film, so unless it comes out on DVD I have zero chance of seeing it again.

Di

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings