Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

looking for a clasic movie title

MrD

Back in the late 50's early 60's there was a movie where the protagonist (I think he was a good alien who was trying to protect humanity) is searching for aliens who look human, but he can track them using device he has. He can track them, and they have similar devices to track his kind. In the end he is traveling with a girl he is protecting as he searches for the last alien. He finds the last evil alien and kills it. As the movie is ending, he and the girl are celebrating their success when she discloses that she is one of the evil aliens and she cannot be tracked by the device. She kills him, leaving the door open for the evil aliens to take over the Earth.

Does anyone know what this movie was called?

Thanks

disalvatorec

good morning Rich,

Thanks for getting back to me. I had not thought about a series, but that makes a lot of sense. I don't know any of the actors' names, but the protagonist reminded me a lot of the actor from the original 'Fugative." The woman was as tall as him, beautiful, blond. I was between 8-10 when I saw this show, most likely in rerun. My father is a big twilight zone fan, but he was never into the outter limits. I will find that series on netflix and see if it is there.

Thanks,

If you think of anything else, please, let me know.

Chris

Was it a British movie, perhaps? This sounds vaguely like "Unearthly Stranger," a British film from the early 60s, which I have read about and haven't seen.

Your discription first called to mind the "Outer Limits" episode "Demon With a Glass Hand," but the heroine of that story was Hispanic, and while she left the hero because he turned out to be a robot himself, she was not evil and the bad guys from the future were decisively defeated.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings