Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now Playing

LoTek

Now that I've borrowed your attention through usurpation of tcm's 'Now Playing' title.

I am simply requesting that members post reasons to watch upcoming titles. Of course, I'm not suggesting any tcm scheduled title isn't worth watching. I can safely recommend all of them based on the absence of commercial interruption alone.

Although people frequently post a discussion after their broadcast, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm requesting pre-emptive suggestions on what to look for in upcoming titles for those with only avocational film investments. If they merit a new thread just post them in advance. If the participation remains intermittent simply recycle this thread since the most recent appear first.

All sarcasm aside, what should the amateur look for among these titles 'Now Playing'?

The corporations are opposed by the LoTeks, a resistance movement risen from the streets: hackers, data-pirates, guerilla-fighters in the info-wars - William Gibson's 'Johnny Mnemonic' (85-95)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings