Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name your favorite ensemble cast

bio47

TURN ON GOSFORD PARK NOW. LOL. You'll love it.

And of course, I can't believe I did not think of some of the others listed here.

I love the cast of Altman's, The Player. Great take on Hollywood.

Saw Odd Couple this afternoon, those card game scenes are truly great acting. Great timing. Thanks for the memories folks.

Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis, Natalie Wood, Peter Falk, Keenan Wynn, Arthur O'Connell, Vivian Vance, Dorothy Provine, Larry Storch, Ross Martin and Directed by Blake Edwards....The Great Race (1965).

Every commedian on Earth in 1963 and directed by Stanley Krammer....It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.

And see if you can guess this one...

Charles Aznavour, Marlon Brando, Richard Burton, James Coburn, John Huston, Walter Matthau, Ringo Star, John Astin, Ewa Aulin and written by Buck Henry....Candy (1968).

You are right, I forget, and I used to even say Mad Mad Mad Mad World was my fav ensemble. Thanks for reminding me. I have that fim and have seen it 20 times I bet. Always good when you need a laugh. I am not much of one for slapstick, but cry tears laughing so hard at Ethel Merrman beating Milton Bearle with her purse. Love it. Thanks Robert

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings