Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bad News, Everyone

Metropolisforever

Metropolisforever! I think I LOVE You! ! ! You are so good, so erudite. Delivering news like this means one thing to me. YOU are a very good reporter. I read your profile. You are absolutely wonderful..

If only everyone in the Fourth Estate was like you....OXOXOXOXOX ! ! ! ! !

Can I pretend you look like Joel McCrea?

thanks casablancalover,

It makes me a little sad inside, when I witness all the antagonism Metropolisforever seems to attract.

But I must agree (?) his (?) scholarship is second only to (?) his (?) delivery.

While I can't defend accusations aimed at the quantity, I am comfortable admitting I've personally benefited from the quality.

Others may focus on the sardonic 'WGA' implication, but I can see how the strike resolution might serve to justify this insulting programming used to leaven otherwise excruciating commercial info-t?rture, thankfully we have them 'Red Shoes' tonight.

The corporations are opposed by the LoTeks, a resistance movement risen from the streets: hackers, data-pirates, guerilla-fighters in the info-wars - William Gibson's 'Johnny Mnemonic' (85-95)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings