Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The First Film That Comes to Mind...

I'm not sure if this counts, but Bette Davis in The Nanny (she is sort of the murderer).  Read the novel (own it) and the movie creeped me out. Also, in Rebecca, Maxim De Winter.  There is also a movie with Stephen Boyd and Pamela Franklin (not sure of her name).  

Maybe a better choice would be Jimmy Stewart in one of the Thin Man movies (it is more in retrospect, because I was used to seeing Stewart as a good guy).  So, I will wait for another to answer and they can do the next choice.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

I'm not sure if this counts, but Bette Davis in The Nanny (she is sort of the murderer).  Read the novel (own it) and the movie creeped me out. Also, in Rebecca, Maxim De Winter.  There is also a movie with Stephen Boyd and Pamela Franklin (not sure of her name).  

Maybe a better choice would be Jimmy Stewart in one of the Thin Man movies (it is more in retrospect, because I was used to seeing Stewart as a good guy).  So, I will wait for another to answer and they can do the next choice.

One will do. Thanks

Next:

Trying to cover up a murder