Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The First Film That Comes to Mind...

Maybe a stretch! Ignore if you think so.

HOW TO MURDER YOUR WIFE (Certainly,in all the Italian cooking J.Lemmon's wife did,

she must have fed him pasta with pesto) Ya think?!

Message was edited by: Bargar

LITTLE BIG MAN!!!

I don't know if that's what you mean, but washee (spelling?) is a Native American word, I believe for fat, and Wahine reminded me of that. So, Indian movie with white man friends!!! (I should explain I get that word from a dear friend who is 1/4 Cheyenne and has shared a lot of Native American culture with me.)

Hi Judy:

:)

No, I meant *wahine.* Interesting though, about *washee*. Here is a dictionary link for *wahine*. Please excuse me for providing it, I don't want that to appear uppity etc., just to show that this is the word I meant.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wahine

BTW, when I said below, "If I may be so bold," I was referring to posting the next word, in case there was any misunderstanding about that.

So would anyone like to tackle *wahine* ?

Thanks

*"No Way to Treat A Lady"*

I think the little blonde with the cats who was about to be strangled by Rod Steiger as a gay hairdresser with wigs, was using crochet needles at first.

and It Started with Eve for platelets?!!!!!

New word: Horses

*Love_Classics*: You're not being ignored. You're new so maybe you haven't realized yet that you need to offer up a new word. _Choose a movie_ that comes to mind and then _choose a new word_.

Welcome