Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The First Film That Comes to Mind...

It's been a while, but how were canals involved in Man in the Attic?

He dies in one at the end. Maybe that's the Thames River. My other idea for your clue was LES MISERABLES (1935). We see underground canals and sewers in that film I think. Unless you have a better example.

He dies in one at the end. Maybe that's the Thames River. My other idea for your clue was LES MISERABLES (1935). We see underground canals and sewers in that film I think. Unless you have a better example.

No, I didn't have any particular movie in mind, I just didn't recall any canals in Man in the Attic, and I thought my memory was slipping again!

experiencing bad luck

The Cooler

next:  animated version of a classic tale

• Like 1

next:  animated version of a classic tale

Romeo and Juliet (2013)

Next: Homunculus

[btw, it's worth noting, based on the previous exchange between Larry and TB, that this game is "The First Film that Comes to Mind." It's not a game in which there is a right answer or a best answer.]

• Like 1

Romeo and Juliet (2013)

Next: Homunculus

[btw, it's worth noting, based on the previous exchange between Larry and TB, that this game is "The First Film that Comes to Mind." It's not a game in which there is a right answer or a best answer.]

The Bride of Frankenstein

Next: A Dowry

Citizen Kane  (There's a scene where Kane's 2nd wife puts a jigsaw puzzle together.  You could also say that figuring out Kane's life and the meaning of "rosebud" was like putting together the pieces of a puzzle.)

Next:  a small-town guy/girl goes to Hollywood to get into the movies

• Like 2