Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A BLAZING VALENTINE FROM LILI (FOR THE GROWNUPS ONLY)

Bronxgirl48

"Some qwick womancing....and then a shower....." I love her too, in anything she did.

I'm not exactly full-grown either, but those lyrics are pretty adult, so I thought to be on the safe side I'd offer a "warning"

How quaint of me I know, especially in this raw day and age when the young folks can see and hear just about anything....

I'm not exactly full-grown either,

:D I know. Why do you think I hang around you so much?

but those lyrics are pretty adult, so I thought to be on the safe side I'd offer a "warning"

"And always too early!" "Safe" is an interesting word to choose. How apropos.

How quaint of me I know, especially in this raw day and age when the young folks can see and hear just about anything....

I laughed out loud because of the word "quaint." Just perfect. Semi-racy song lyrics ain't gonna turn a young person on. They need something a little more blatant than that. But I like you being quaint. I like girls who are quaint in public. But in private...

I wasn't concerned about the kids watching it but just the TCM Board "standards" -- wasn't quite sure about what could or couldn't be posted along those lines. I'm not really Bette Davis in THE LETTER, lol; i.e., knitting in the morning and carrying on in the evening.

Actually, "quaint" is a word that I usually reserve for descriptions of interior design, not people.

(I like "picturesque" too)

I wasn't concerned about the kids watching it but just the TCM Board "standards"

What standards? You and I are on this board, so standards left town.

I'm not really Bette Davis in THE LETTER, lol; i.e., knitting in the morning and carrying on in the evening.

Are you sure about that?

Actually, "quaint" is a word that I usually reserve for descriptions of interior design, not people.

(I like "picturesque" too)

So does Burt Lancaster qualify as "picturesque"? ;)

Picturesque: Burt, Stuart, Rod, Monty, Duane.

And a whole host of others. But I have to tell you, my brain is filled to the gills with LASAGNA and my cognitive faculties are a little vague right now.

Message was edited by: Bronxgirl48

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings