Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Porky Pig

ladymirabelle45

I can't tell you where to look specifically, but whether in a store or online, look in the Children's Music section. If you go to a good CD store, someone might be able to look it up for you and order it if they don't have it in stock. And lastly, if Warner Bros. has a website with a shopping link, perhaps you could find it there. It sounds cute! Good Luck! And, Merry Christmas! ML

Oh, and I just thought of this: In your search, ask about CD's with a title along the lines of "Christmas Carols by Cartoon Characters". This particular song might be easier to find in the Christmas Music section for a short time longer.

And, if you heard it on the radio, call that station and ask if they can give you the CD Title so you can find it more easily.

Well Ladymirabelle, after a quick search through Google I found an e-card that has an animated Porky Pig singing "I'll Have a Blue Christmas". Maybe you could send the card to your friend? Just copy and paste the link below into your browser's search/address bar. If that doesn't work for you let me know and I can e-mail you the page directly.

Here it is:

http://www.superlaugh.com/cmas/porky.htm

Merry Christmas,

Stella

Hi again, LadyM. Well, I spent a bunch of time at Amazon this afternoon with no success at all on Porky Pig singing anything. Bummer! However, my snooping around did lead me to where I could buy a VHS with a bunch of Christmas Cartoons on it, including one I've seen recently on TCM called "The Pup's Christmas" (1936), which I absolutely fell in love with. So, that video is on it's way to me now, and I've had a Merry Christmas! Keep looking for Porky, and keep me posted. OK? ML

Thanks for you your in-put. Thanks you Stella, I did go to that website and saved and sent this little gem. What I think is so funny is that there is one guitar, and someone blowing on a comb and a piece of paper. And to top it off that one person in the background. This was recorded live and I get a picture in my head of this one person having a little too much to drink, and who is laughing his head off at this silly song. It just cracks me up. Thanks again guys. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.