Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GWTW Named All Time Favorite in Poll

MissGoddess

> {quote:title=Minya wrote:}{quote}

> So I'm guessing this is the wrong time to mention that Mr. Darcy is one of my dream men? :)

You won't get anything but agreement from the ladies, but Mr Grimes may take issue with it. ;)

Hi, Minya -- So I'm guessing this is the wrong time to mention that Mr. Darcy is one of my dream men?

Not if you tell me Annie Laurie Starr just shot him at the ball.

Ciao, Miss Traitor -- All this bad mouthing of Englishmen...I'm starting to think you are Anglophobic Mr Grimes...

It just depends on who's greeting me...

39steps31.jpg

You really need to stop playing with your imaginary doll "April."

and you need to stop halucinating things. april we need to make another batch of that good stuff we used on frankie, it appears to be working on him, the only trouble is that we now need to make a spell for him not to pick on us....like that will ever happen.

Ask Treacherous Larry if he knows where Rebecca is. Her and Bunny Lake seem to have gone missing. I'm thinking Smithy murdered them both.

larry is not treacherous! for goodness sake! smithy wouldnt even touch larry. in fact i think they would be good friends. heehee! as for bunny lake.....

and you need to stop halucinating things.

I wish I was hallucinating that the Gone with the Wind girl did not abandon Tara, but it's true. I shall never view her the same. I'm thoroughly disappointed and depressed.

april we need to make another batch of that good stuff we used on frankie, it appears to be working on him, the only trouble is that we now need to make a spell for him not to pick on us....like that will ever happen.

I'm not picking on anyone. I'd never do such a thing. I'm always very serious.

larry is not treacherous! for goodness sake! smithy wouldnt even touch larry. in fact i think they would be good friends. heehee! as for bunny lake.....

Smithy didn't do a thing to Larry, but Smithy murdered Rebecca, Bunny Lake, and Paula. You've got a badge, arrest him!

Anything to please you Grimey. :)

I know better than that. You're trying to get me to let my guard down and then you'll shoot me dead, Annie.

Not to throw Mr. Darcy under a bus or anything, but I would be just as happy with a Sheik or a Sea Hawk-especially if they were a little sweaty.

:D There are many lines to be said here and I shall not say a one.

guncrazy1.jpg

I wish I was hallucinating that the Gone with the Wind girl did not abandon Tara, but it's true. I shall never view her the same. I'm thoroughly disappointed and depressed.

yeah well, you are still halucinating! she didnt abandon tara, she just loves rhett more than tara! so there!

april we need to make another batch of that good stuff we used on frankie, it appears to be working on him, the only trouble is that we now need to make a spell for him not to pick on us....like that will ever happen.

yeah right! you are the biggest softy in the world......who likes to trample on girls' dreams of one day marrying their true loves. odd combo!

Smithy didn't do a thing to Larry, but Smithy murdered Rebecca, Bunny Lake, and Paula. You've got a badge, arrest him!

im not going to arrest smithy for being a swetheart and loving paula until the day they both die, which will happen of natural causes by the way. heehee! how indecorous of you to keep them apart from each other! im utterly ashamed of you. heehee!

Which one of you is Grace and which is Maddy? I'm sure Sweet T would LOVE to be Grace.

oh yeah....actually that would be easy, i just wouldnt have to show emotion at all. heehee!

Hey, Minya -- Cheeky. ;)

:) Cheeky and trashy.

Hola, ButtersweetGRACE -- I wish I was hallucinating that the Gone with the Wind girl did not abandon Tara, but it's true. I shall never view her the same. I'm thoroughly disappointed and depressed.

yeah well, you are still halucinating! she didnt abandon tara, she just loves rhett more than tara! so there!

She doesn't love either! She's at some vanity fair doing some wicked shopping for trashy British society guys. I've lost all hope and faith in her. I always thought she was a cute Southern belle with wrongheaded opinions but now I know the truth. She set Tara on fire.

yeah right! you are the biggest softy in the world......who likes to trample on girls' dreams of one day marrying their true loves. odd combo!

You can marry your serial killer dreamboat, if you like. I was merely trying to warn you about his murderous "love."

im not going to arrest smithy for being a swetheart and loving paula until the day they both die, which will happen of natural causes by the way. heehee! how indecorous of you to keep them apart from each other! im utterly ashamed of you. heehee!

Smithy naturally caused Paula to stop breathing when he strangled her and then buried her in the courtyard.

Which one of you is Grace and which is Maddy? I'm sure Sweet T would LOVE to be Grace.

oh yeah....actually that would be easy, i just wouldnt have to show emotion at all. heehee!

Like a Texas girl has any chance of showing no emotion at all. Now I've heard it all. Such stubbornness. :P

She doesn't love either! She's at some vanity fair doing some wicked shopping for trashy British society guys. I've lost all hope and faith in her. I always thought she was a cute Southern belle with wrongheaded opinions but now I know the truth. She set Tara on fire

yeah i cant see sweet april setting anyone on fire....that would be like seeing audrey hepburn not eating anything when getting nervous in Charade. heehee!

You can marry your serial killer dreamboat, if you like. I was merely trying to warn you about his murderous "love."

mamma mia! heehee! smithy and mr darcy are the sweetest kindest dreamboats......and MELODY! ;) i cant forget about my melody jones. do you truely think smithy could be capable of even handling a knife? he would probably get so confused, he would end up dropping it on the floor. poor baby!

Smithy naturally caused Paula to stop breathing when he strangled her and then buried her in the courtyard.

i personally cant see any of that happening in Random Harvest. honestly. maybe in Shadow of a Doubt. heehee!

Like a Texas girl has any chance of showing no emotion at all. Now I've heard it all. Such stubbornness.

phew you are really having fun murdering poor sweet april and me tonight arent you?

i can at least be optimistic about it and hope for the best right? now im stubborn? well your obstinate!!

She doesn't love either! She's at some vanity fair doing some wicked shopping for trashy British society guys. I've lost all hope and faith in her. I always thought she was a cute Southern belle with wrongheaded opinions but now I know the truth. She set Tara on fire

Rhett and I set it on fire with our love. Then he rebuilt if for me with his ill-gotten gains. What a man!

Justbeforethekiss.jpg

OH, "Madeleine"! I've got our pois...I mean our new batch of goodies for Mr Grimes...but how to administer it. Any suggestions Miss Tea?

Rhett and I set it on fire with our love. Then he rebuilt if for me with his ill-gotten gains. What a man!

now thats what i call a passion filled statement! heehee!

OH, "Madeleine"! I've got our pois...I mean our new batch of goodies for Mr Grimes...but how to administer it. Any suggestions Miss Tea?

oh goodie, now let's see, we could put some in a bucket and when he walks in here and opens the door it will spill all over him, hence the poisoning begins! but we cant let any info leak out. it has to be a total surprise......that was a bit on the cheesy side. heehee!

> {quote:title=butterscotchgreer wrote:}{quote}

> im surely! too bad he's locked up in the closet with a fire in there with him and when he finally forces the door down, out comes the poison!

Get on your asbestos jumpsuit!

postg.2236.jpg

I don't know but that I still think he could be Bronxie's "mystery" creature...