Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not that I loved this film, or even want to see it again, I wondered what the title was. It had Doris Day in it, and I only remember some highlights. I never saw all of it, only about forty-five minutes or an hour of it.

I think it started out as that a middle aged couple found out they were having a baby; maybe not middle-aged, just looked it. Doris Day is a housewife, with a doctor husband. She has two children, and lives in a big house. I remember that they go to some party, and watch this commercial for soap. Some how, Doris Day ends up doing the commercial for the soap. And it ended for me with her making ketchup.

Another part in the film, I don't know exactly why it happened, or how early in the film, the husband comes home and is hit with a bat from the maid, suspecting he's a robber, or something.

It was color, I would say a 50's or early 60's films from the clothes. I think it was Doris Day, not sure though.

Thanks for anyone's help!