Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KingoGondo

Zabriskie Point removed from schedule by TCM Standards & Practices

>You're obviously a radical conservative, who thinks EVERYTHING is "sleazy".

Lol. I didn't click on your link. There is no sense in insulting you back.

Message was edited by: FredCDobbs

Thanks for the welcome Fred...

By the way, so there is no confusion going forward, I am a proud right-wing conservative in the Ronald Reagan tradition..

Have a great weekend...

Lol, hi Jake.

I?m a militant centrist. Leftists think I?m right-wing, and right-wingers think I?m a commie. It?s very difficult in life to be a militant centrist, but I get by.

Glad to have you on board.

I'm a proud resident of a blue city in a blue county in a blue state. If it's that controversial, ZABRISKIE POINT should be shown on TCM Underground.

>You are being rude and insulting

Metropolitasforever,

The use of other people's material without attribution, and worse, making changes to that material to suit your own ends is rude and insulting to those who read you.

My take on this; thank God this "31 Days of Oscar" is over. It was like looking at Lawrence Welk 24/7. Now we can have some good 1930's and 1940's B movies.

P. S. To Fred C. Dobbs,Louisiana Public Broadcasting is showing Twice this month Robert Flaherry's LOUISIANA STORY. This program brings together the surviving key participants of the original 1940's movie.

I just was watching my tape of "Penitentiary" aired late last Friday night on TCM Underground. I turned it off and erased it with disgust when two convicts were engaging in a sexual act that, although not intercourse, was something I always thought merited an X rating (and yes, sexual contact was shown). MUCH more explicit than anything in Zabriskie Point. I understand the need for S & P oversight, but it must be consistent. If "Penitentiary" can pass through TCM's S & P, then certainly ZP can. I agree with the person who said that ZP should be shown on TCM Underground.