Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AvaG92260

Saturdays TCM Schedule'

Im sure u all are aware about the schedule..but for those who are not..Check it out fantastic...All About Eve!!!Greaaaaat m ovie..Funny Lady....Great movie..and of course..The one and only at her very best..AVA GARDNER..in Barefoot Contessa!!! My gosh..great Day!! Into the PM..Crimes and Misdemeanors..Greeat movie as well..Check it out!

Thanks TCM

Avag

Ava, thanks for the heads up. I haven't seen ALL ABOUT EVE in some time and am equally glad about THE BAREFOOT CONTESSA. Miss Gardner is at her best in this film.

Hey Moviegal,

no problem..sure hope u enjoyed the films....i know i did!!! Glad to hear someone agree with me about Avas performance in Barefoot..My mom was watching as well and said even she in the scene when Ava was posing for the statue and took of her coat..my mom said her mouth dropped open..quote.like a grecian godeess she looked..amazing!! You should as well check her out in The Sun Also Rises..actually i think as good as she was in Barefoot..she pushed the envelope even more in The Sun..Check it out

Tc..

AvaG