Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ever seen a superstar?

When "Walk the Line" was being made, my dad, me and my brother (and my dog) all walked down to where they were shooting to watch. We saw Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, all them. And when the director said, "action" my dog yapped his head off. And yes, Joaquin Phoenix and the director looked over at us. And yes, it was the most embarrasing thing that ever happened. And to make it worse, I fell.

Have you ever seen a superstar?

Back in 2000 I go to meet Celeste Holm at the Denver Jewish Film Festival. Celeste Holm was there for a screening of her film "Gentleman's Agreement" as well to do a Q&A with audience. I got to meet Ms. Holmes for a private talk for only about 10 minutes. We talked about her carerr and some of her other films incld "All About Eve". She even signed my DVD copy of "Gentleman's Agreement"!!

Let's see I do the Denver Film Festival every-year, & sometimes I volunteer. Before James Coburn passed away in 2002, I met James Coburn in 1999 at the Denver International Film Festival, he was there to get a "Lifetime Achievement Award" as well to do a retrospectrum of his films & do a Q&A with audience.

I also met Shirley MacLaine in 2000 at Denver International Film Festival, again she was there get a "Lifetime Achievement Award" as well to do a retrospectrum of his films & do a Q&A with audience.