Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gloria Grahame a complete package

Maven, my pleasure indeed. You are one in a million.

Hey, look at Irene Ware! Quite dishy here: (publicity photo for CHANDU THE MAGICIAN, in which she first starred with Bela)

irenewa.bmp

Edited by: Bronxgirl48 on Sep 26, 2010 1:54 AM

"enjoy 50 posts"? Y'mean, I had to ENJOY them?!! I thought I was supposed to dodge and duck 'em! Y'mean, I coulda been havin' fun with them?!! Holy Sardonicus, Batman!

(Humming to the tune of MY WILD IRISH ROSE...) "My Fire Island Babe, oh my Fire Island Babe..."

Are we sure that's how to spell Irene last name? I thought it was spelled V-A-M-P? In fact, I'm pretty positive... where's Tennessee Ernie Ford when we need him?!!

If Bronxie enjoyed 50 of 'em...swell. But you Ollie, YOU should have enjoyed about 3,689 of 'em since we share the same warped, demented, wacky sense of humor. So put the voodoo dolls down and have a read of my upcoming post on "SECRET BEYOND THE DOOR."

Oh yes...there will be spoilers! ;-)

Drat! Dang database. Okay, l don't think I still have my old notes, but let me re-watch the film and post my musings in the appropriate thread sooner than later.

I don't think you're gonna find seven months worth the wait. But I'll give you my best Bronxie. :-)

No ma'am, you didn't. Not at all. My feet are fine. I'm just running from Michael Redgrave. Besides, I've got nothing better to do while I wait for my ship to come in. Give me a little time. Talking about "Secret Beyond the Door" probably upped my post count from 10,039 to 12,238 and decreased my audience to about one.

• 1 month later...

on the Fox Movie Channel right now is *Man on a Tightrope* which features Gloria back in the circus again...only this one looks a lot grimmer than C.B.'s. Frederic March also stars, and I see Richard Boone is in it as well. I never even heard of it but it looks like a meaty role for Gloria. Elia Kazan directed.

Darn, I don't get FMC. I just noticed this is one of the films included on the newly released "The Elia Kazan Collection". Unfortunately that set is expensive and it doesn't look like it will be available as an individual title.

On another Gloria note, I finally found my long lost vhs recording of *The Good Die Young* and successfully transferred it to a DVD! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Mighty Mo,

Merry Christmas to you, the wonderful Glo and all the little Glo-los, not to mention Mother Molo!

May you all have a wonderful Holiday season and the happiest of New Years!

May Glo wear her circus outfit on New Year's Eve just for you!

And may we finally defeat the Biggest Evil Ever in 2011!

• 4 weeks later...

BRONXGIRL - Hey Girlie...representin' Boca & the Bronx. Thank you. I can't see the picture, but knowing your sense of humor that castle could be either Peggy or William. But more 'n likely you

have given me a birthday present of a luxurious castle deep in the heart of Europe...with a tv set

in every room. Well of course they're tuned to TCM, Silly!

MOLO - Thanxx so much for the birthday greetings. Never mind what you saw of me on TCM. Your screencap has captured me perfectly...I look just like Gloria. I look just like Gloria. I look just like Gloria. I...