Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GENERAL TRIVIA QUESTION THREAD

laffite

Thank You for answering the question fully. Joan Crawford and Gary Gray in *A Woman's Face*. The film that had a much more substantial role for him that was on yesterday was James Whitemore and Nancy Davis in *The Next Voice You Hear* . Gary Gray played their son. Yes Gary Gray said that Crawford showed only kindness towards him. She was caring and loving taking care of him, and he didn't believe Mommie Dearest was true. Thanks Emgee, your thread :)

That was a good puzzler; especially since i had never heard of the boy.

This movie was however made after Mildred Pierce, so i'm very cross with you! ( Just Kidding! :)

Edit: No it wasn't ; shame on me for doubting your knowledge! ;)

now then: what famous singer took her stage name from a French actress?

Edited by: Emgee66 on Nov 8, 2013 4:07 PM

Edited by: Emgee66 on Nov 8, 2013 4:22 PM

I heard the Lux Radio version of this film this morning in honor of Veterans' Day. Happy Vets Day to all you TCM vets.:

A WWII film of the 40s had in its cast a future TV superhero. There are several places in this film that strangely refer to the superhero. Who was the actor who went on to a successful TV career and the name of the film ??

Sorry about that; just showing off i guess.

Doesn't he like June Allyson?

What famous actress turned down the role in a famous crime movie because she didn't get to wear designer clothes?

name actress and movie? ( It's not June Allyson)

Edited by: Emgee66 on Nov 12, 2013 10:36 AM