Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GENERAL TRIVIA QUESTION THREAD

This movie boasted strong roles for four female characters.  The four actresses involved were:  an Oscar winner, a two-time Oscar winner, a four-time nominee, and a beautiful European actress.  Plus an exciting score by Elmer Bernstein.  Name the movie.

This movie boasted strong roles for four female characters.  The four actresses involved were:  an Oscar winner, a two-time Oscar winner, a four-time nominee, and a beautiful European actress.  Plus an exciting score by Elmer Bernstein.  Name the movie.

WALK ON THE WILD SIDE?

Doh! I feel like an idiot since I had noticed early that Mick Jagger was in Freejack but didn't even think of exploring that path. So I assume the commonality is that British rock stars are in each of these movies (David Bowie in The Last Temptation of Christ, the aforementioned Jagger in Freejack, Ringo Star in Candy and Roger Daltrey in The Legacy)?

Doh! I feel like an idiot since I had noticed early that Mick Jagger was in Freejack but didn't even think of exploring that path. So I assume the commonality is that British rock stars are in each of these movies (David Bowie in The Last Temptation of Christ, the aforementioned Jagger in Freejack, Ringo Star in Candy and Roger Daltrey in The Legacy)?

Correct. Yours.

No Barbara Stanwyck here. Unlike Ms. Stanwyck, the actress who starred in this movie would not be classified as legendary. And it is probably a safe assumption that, in this day and age, she is remembered primarily for whom she was once married to.

No Barbara Stanwyck here. Unlike Ms. Stanwyck, the actress who starred in this movie would not be classified as legendary. And it is probably a safe assumption that, in this day and age, she is remembered primarily for whom she was once married to.

Cary Grant? THIS IS THE NIGHT? (Lili Damata, future wife of Errol  Flynn)

You got it, DGF! Hard to believe that the makers of that movie would expect anyone to believe that Thelma Todd (or any other actress) would prefer Roland Young over Cary Grant!

This legendary actor made his film debut in a film starring the wife (at the time) of another legendary actor. Actor? Film?