Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK what is the name of this movie ?

Color movie - Hero is locked in a wooden storage shed - locked up by natives or soldiers - they keep him locked up and only unlock the door to feed him. Somewhere he finds a rifle cartridge - he digs a hole in the door and puts it in the hole. When the solider comes to the door and unlocks it the hero strikes the primer of the bullet with some sharp object- setting it off killing the solider -and the hero escapes.

I saw this movie probably in the late 50's or early 60's - I don't remember the title or the star and I have never seen it since. It was probably some obscure movie - but I would like to see it again -

NO it was not a german movie and it wasn't well known -

OK Movie Buffs there is your assignment - help me figure these out !

?Run for the Sun? (1956), with:

Richard Widmark, Trevor Howard, and Jane Greer

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049696/

That?s the one where the guy crashes his small plane in the jungle. He always carries the bullet with him as a good luck charm. Finally he finds a way to use it.

This is a pretty good movie, although it is not very well known. I saw it on TCM a few years ago.

Archived