Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bogie!!!! Desperate Hours

AvaG92260

Hey All,

I just had to comment on the movie i watched this morning Desperate Hours!!! Greaaaaaaaaaat movie! I as well loved the fathers role and his triumph for his family in the end..and Bogie what can i say..is there any role this man cant play...lol...hes great!

ty TCM

Ava

Anytime Ava...

Even with all of the movies that have Bogart in them, there are still a good chunk that are still on VHS like the 2 Mrs Carrolls (this is good, but I wouldnt own it this is an example)

The Enforcer I liked a lot too as well as The Harder They Fall. they might not be Warner Brothers movies, but he is fantastic no mater what studio he worked in...

I think you will like Dead Reckoning a great deal, maybe more than Desperate Hours...

Message was edited by: TripleHHH

Cool TripleHHH,

im looking foward to seeing it..Dead Reckoning and i still have my VHS....lol..always will, for me theres too many great old movies that are never going to be on cd...or are just to hard to find cd ... soooo at last VHS..lol..

thanks again

Ava

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings