Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to opologize to the adults in here

AvaG92260

Hey every1.

i come here to share my love and thoughts some good some bad with every1..i DONT like getting upset and belittled over something i had NOTHING to do with first off and second off..i come here to enjoy the chat with other ppl who have tha same passion ONLY for movies actors ect...not to argue to belittle to hurt ppl..and it really upsets me that this has all happened....i dont like calling ppl stupid or names its just unfair that certain ppl can not just be ADULTS like most of us are they seem to use this forum like a battleground instaed....i want to opologise to all of u that are adults and come here like me to share in this wonderful forum that allows us to let our feelings out without being judged

anyway again i do oplogize thanks god for the ignore button,...lol....it does show me though who the adults are and who arent

ty all..

TY TCM

Ava

Message was edited by: AvaG92260

Ava, I apologize. My humor doesn't come across well sometimes. I like to make what I think are wry little quips but I don't realize that maybe I am not the communicator to be able to pull it off and then it comes out wrong. i try to use the emoticon but sometimes emoticons are used to mask true criticism and are of no use but I am not using them that way, I assure you. I don't have anything against you, I promise. Rather, I rather admire your feistiness on the Crawford thread and elsewhere. If you have in fact been offended by me, I apologize. I'm probably on Ignore. I sincerely hope not. For now on, I'll keep my stupid little quips to myself, okay? Peace.

>I honestly think is the vast amount of dramas, thrillers and war films we watch on an weekly basis that's taking a toll in our psychic...sometimes I find myself holding perfectly normal conversations with myself...and I even questions my answers and reply as if I was not alone...lol

I agree 100%.

"How about actually talking about classic movies?"

Love to, Fred! But I suggest we take that conversation to a thread *not* entitled, "I want to apologize to the adults in here."

And thanks, DePalma, although I didn't think Fred was accusing me of that (?), at least.

It was mid-afternoon, and it's funny,

I can still remember the smell of

honeysuckle all along that block. I

felt like a million. There was no

way in all this world I could have

known that murder sometimes can smell

like honeysuckle...

I never saw her in the daytime. We seemed to live by night.

I didn't know where she lived. I never followed her.

All I ever had to go on was a place and time to see her again.

I don't know what we were waiting for. Maybe we thought the world would end.

DePalma, do you ever find yourself chewing someone out, in real life, and imagining yourself as Edward G. Robinson playing Dr. Ehrlich, chewing out all the doctors who are members of the Royal Academy in London, the ones who opposed his research projects?

Are you ever driving in traffic and you notice a couple of cop cars, and you are afraid they?re going to shoot you with Thompson sub-machine guns before you can get away?

Fred, this is going to open a WHOLE different can of worms than the original thread BUT since you ask I will tell you. The BEST deals I ever get as an artist with my clients are those in which I'm Bette Davis, Barbara Stanwyck or Joan Crawford. I just ask my self...hmmmmmmm what would Bette do or say to get the upper hand here...and like second nature I find myself speaking her words and acting out a storm...funny, they always do what I ask. I guess they are too afraid to say no.

roflmao

>Fred, this is going to open a WHOLE different can of worms than the original thread BUT since you ask I will tell you. The BEST deals I ever get as an artist with my clients are those in which I'm Bette Davis, Barbara Stanwyck or Joan Crawford. I just ask my self...hmmmmmmm what would Bette do or say to get the upper hand here...and like second nature I find myself speaking her words and acting out a storm...funny, they always do what I ask. I guess they are too afraid to say no. roflmao

That is extremely weird, but fascinating.

Sometimes, after my Royal Academy speeches, I get cheered, and other times I get fired and have to look for another job.

>When someone I'm seen gets me mad and I don't want to go on I always use:

>"Get your things before I throw them on the street and you along with it them. "Get out before I kill you" and you should see them run...lol

Lol, that's pretty danged funny!

You should see my Mildred the waitress:

You cad! You dirty swine! I never cared for you not once!

You used to drove me mad...I hated ya...I only let you kissed me because you begged me and after you did I used to wipe my mouth WIPE MY MOUTH!

LOL

>Refer back to my train wreck photo.

That was all there was to it. Nothing

had slipped, nothing had been

overlooked, there was nothing to

give us away. And yet, Keyes, as I

was walking down the street to the

drug store, suddenly it came over me

that everything would go wrong. It

sounds crazy, Keyes, but it's true,

so help me: I couldn't hear my own

footsteps. It was the walk of a dead

man.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings