Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"IGNORE"

PrinceSaliano

uh oh.... that "until today" from you two doesn't bode well. OMG, again?

I see it says I registered almost two years ago, which I find hard to believe, but in any case, I haven't really started posting until lately.

No, I've never used the "ignore," but have been tempted lately.

I do hope any personal comments I make to anybody on these boards is always positive. That's what I'm trying for anyway.

You, for instance, otterhere, I agree with far too much to ever really want to argue for very long. :)

Stay away from Leos and Scorpios

Hey I'm a Leo! We are the sweethearts of the earth.

Really we are.

We just like to be in control of things a little bit.

BTW, I could never use ignore. I have to know everything that's going on.

To those who once thought like me, to wit, not using the Ignore Option was a sign of character because it must mean that I am so breathtakingly tolerant of all my fellow human beings,

I say this to you:

the day will come when you run across someone so repugnant to you and who does such violence to what is fair and honest to you, and whose very words, and manner, and deceitfulness actually induce a palpable nauseous response within your physical being, that you will not only adopt the Ignore Option button but that you will do so most willingly and will thank the Almighty God (whether you believe Him or not) for privilege of same.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings