Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite Movie Quotes

ILoveRayMilland

I should have PROBABLY put this thread in Favorites, but I was way to lazy!!!

Anyways here are a couple of my favorite quotes. PLEASE share yours!

"Fasten your seat belts, it going to be a bumpy night." -Margo Channing (Bette Davis) in "All About Eve"

"I've had two years to grow claws, Mother...Jungle Red" -Mary Haines (Norma Shearer) in "The Women"

"I will go, but I must be fed" -Man in "A Christmas Carol" (the Alister Sim's one)

"Why don't you take a picture of me walking out of the house...for good!" -Dinah Barkley (Ginger Rogers) in "The Barkleys Of Broadway"

"My, they're strict at this track!" -Nora Charles (Myrna Loy) in "The Shadow Of The Thin Man"

"I can't keep calling you Fearless. What's your real name?" -(D.L.) ( B.H. looks around, then whispers) "Hubert"- (B.H.) "So, Fearless......." (D.L.) -Dorthy Lamour and Bob Hope in "The Road To Zanzibar"

I want to write more, but my little brother is taking over the computer. (you know how it is!) Please write your Favorites too. I will be back as soon as possible (It may take awhile to regain possession of the computer!!!!)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings