Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Merch

kimpunkrock

I have some TCM merch that I would like to share.

If anyone would like a TCM Iron on patch (and a few stickers) that no one else has but handful of people-

send me your address and *screen name* here on the TCM message boards to my yahoo email:

Kimpunkrock@yahoo.com

I am not sure how many I want to give away but it may be more than one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone on here ever bought some TCM merch from this website?

I got the watch for Xmas from my mom.

I am trying to get TCM to make some TCM Film Fanatic Hooded Sweatshirts. The design I have in mind is this:

Black with the TCM logo on the front, on back-a big image of the TCM camera man logo and TCM Film Fanatic down the sleeve.

and

Army Green with the TCM logo on the Front, a big image of the TCM soldier logo on the back and TCM Film Historian (or something like that) down the sleeves.

Most of the clothes on the website are not my style at all. It seems like the clothes were designed for senior citizens, which is fine but I would like to see some other stuff that is not only in a different style but affordable.

Does anyone have any other ideas for TCM merch?

I want to see some more patches, pins, stickers and posters. Patches and pins of classic Hollywood stars would be very cool.

So yeh if you want a TCM patch and a Club TCM sticker email me your address and screen name.

Cheerio-

kpr

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings