Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM UNDERGROUND

PrinceSaliano

Some posters are making noise at "Suggest a Movie" about their displeasure with TCM Underground and a desire to have it discontinued. I love TCM Underground...MUDHONEY, SPIDER BABY, HAXAN, GOKE BODY SNATCHER FROM HELL, et al. TCM Underground, Pre-Codes and vintage B-movies are what make TCM special.

Prince,

I just looked at a couple of pages of Suggest a Movie and was surprised at the titles being suggested.

I think some of the people who are posting to Suggest a Movie need to watch TCM more often because the majority of films they are requesting (at least on the first four pages) have aired on TCM since the first of the year!

I think some of the people who are posting to Suggest a Movie need to watch TCM more often because the majority of films they are requesting (at least on the first four pages) have aired on TCM since the first of the year!

I've noticed this a lot myself. I don't bother with it much anymore because of all the clutter of titles that are regularly scheduled anyway.

Much of TCM Underground is not my cup of tea but I have enjoyed some of the films. I certainly don't have a problem with it. Like others have said, I have plenty of recorded films to catch up on when TCM isn't playing something I like.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings