Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ATWILL & ZUCCO

PrinceSaliano

They both played Holmes nemesis Professor Moriarty...and Zucco was a joy as High Priest Andoheb in THE MUMMY'S HAND. But it's hard to top Lionel Atwill as Ivan Igor (MYSTERY OF THE WAX MUSEUM), Eric Gorman (MURDERS IN THE ZOO), Colonel Bishop (CAPTAIN BLOOD), Inspector Krogh (SON OF FRANKENSTEIN), Doctor Rigas (MAN MADE MONSTER) and Doctor Bohmer (GHOST OF FRANKENSTEIN).

I like Atwill better than Zucco, GZ was in a lot of camp. I just saw Fog Island, it was dull.

I like the Flying Serpent with GZ

Lionel Atwill I enjoy in the Universal horror movies where he is a cop. Hes great in Dr X..

The Sphinx is another fun little movie too

Atwill was better and could play more diverse roles. I liked him alot! He was in ton of stuff, not just horror and B films, though he certainly appeared in his share of those. He was a very good actor. Zucco was more typecast in his roles, but he was certainly also a very weird, bizarre type of dude, who always intrigued me in anything he was in--kind of like Bela Lugosi. Definitely in a class of his own!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings