Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i want my... i want my... i want my...tcm

Big_Bopper

I just had my digital box turned off for non payment. right in the middle of "october man"...... oh well I guess if I can't afford it I have no right to have it. Maybe I'll appreciate it more when / if I get it again. hope it'll still be around by then. its a great board - yer great movie fans.. tcm has no idea it has such great fans. I'll still post around whenever possible. I still get movies off local tv. & I can write to them & request stuff. c ya round b checkin u out...

At this point I am gunna lose phone service as well. I owe Comcast 150$ & at&t 157$...... of which I have nothing to pay with. if the phone goes, internet goes with it. Oh well I'll just have to live my life in the real world & relate to real living people instead of movie characters & cyber folk. I was off everything for 6 months & then I was able to get back on. that was 6 months ago. lifes a **** & then u die

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings