Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forgotten Films

Bafaa

Why is it that TCM will show certain movies 3 times within a 2 week period and other good movies that we've seen on TCM are shown every two years, such as "Make Way for Tomorrow" or "The Counterfeit Traitor" ?

Thank you, Bafaa

Message was edited by: Bafaa

Where are OPERATOR 13, THE GREAT GARRICK, JOURNAL OF A CRIME, THE FIREBIRD, THE MIND READER, THE FAMOUS FERGUSON CASE, SON-DAUGHTER, ARE YOU LISTENING?, PHANTOM OF CRESTWOOD, IS MY FACE RED?, BAD COMPANY, WOMAN OF EXPERIENCE, COCKEYED CAVALIERS, THE MAN WITH TWO FACES, THE HIDDEN HAND, GORILLA MAN, MILLIE, BLONDIE JOHNSON, MOONLIGHT MURDER and many others in the TCM Library?

When I was little I saw a movie called Guest in the House, where Anne Baxter played a guest

who never went outside, because she was afraid of birds, she alienates everyone in the house until the wise grandmother catches on to her and forces her outside where she goes mad, when she sees birds flying about...I have waited to see this again for years and can't find it anywhere...

Has anyone ever seen Adventures in Silverado? It was a western made in the 40s, and I saw this all the time as a kid. I remember the male lead had a stagecoach, and each of his horses was named after a state (Colorado, Utah, etc.) It is in the TCM database, but I don't know if it's ever been shown.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings