Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

I got my Frankie boxset today, too!! :D I love him in Some Came Running but

I don't like Martha's character. She's almost exactly like another certain patrician young

lady from Hadleyville. :P

517440548_e2f3323595.jpg?v=0

I mean come on! Like I'm going to be READING while Frank Sinatra nuzzles up to me. :0

I got my Frankie boxset today, too!!

Excellent! I didn't realize you were getting it.

I love him in Some Came Running but I don't like Martha's character. She's almost exactly like another certain patrician young lady from Hadleyville. :P

Yes, I know you don't like "Gwen." I guess I'm just drawn to icy blondes. :P :p

I mean come on! Like I'm going to be READING while Frank Sinatra nuzzles up to me.

I'm absolutely, positively disappointed in you. Actually, I'm mystified. I thought you

were a smarter broad.

Yes, I know you don't like "Gwen." I guess I'm just drawn to icy blondes.

Because you like being tortured! Why else would this thread have gone on to have so many pages? :P

I mean come on! Like I'm going to be READING while Frank Sinatra nuzzles up to me.

I'm absolutely, positively disappointed in you. Actually, I'm mystified. I thought you

were a smarter broad

I love to learn. And I'll learn a heck of alot more by tossing away that manuscript and concentrating on the AUTHOR.

Yes, I know you don't like "Gwen." I guess I'm just drawn to icy blondes.

Because you like being tortured! Why else would this thread have gone on to have so many pages?

That depends on the torture. ;)

were a smarter broad

I love to learn. And I'll learn a heck of alot more by tossing away that manuscript and concentrating on the AUTHOR.

First of all, "Gwen" sure as heck ain't you. She's, uhhh, repressed. Those kind of

gals need more warming up than even you. :P :p Secondly, I know you know how to

play the game. A real man loves a challenge. Girls that just throw themselves at you

ain't much fun after awhile.

First of all, "Gwen" sure as heck ain't you. She's, uhhh, repressed.

What are you trying to say? I resemble that remark.

Those kind of gals need more warming up than even you. Secondly, I know you know how to

play the game. A real man loves a challenge. Girls that just throw themselves at you

Yeah, that's not what the survey says! :P

First of all, "Gwen" sure as heck ain't you. She's, uhhh, repressed.

What are you trying to say? I resemble that remark.

More champoo? :P

Those kind of gals need more warming up than even you. Secondly, I know you know how to

Yeah, that's not what the survey says! :P

:D:D Ha! Well, THOSE girls must "love" surveys than. :P They should try new ones.

> {quote:title=FrankGrimes wrote:}{quote}

> Those are the latest statistics, I assure you.

>

> Lots of adding, too. :P

>

> This is the Martha Hyer I like seeing:

>

> Leopard print? Hmmmmmm...

Yes! That's what "Gwen" was lacking. Fur.

:P

That's the most beautiful photo I've ever seen of Martha Hyer. (in leopard print)

It's so untypical.

She doesn't have her annoying crooked smile there.

I guess that's why I love it!

> {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> LOVED LOVED LOVED that Gene/Herbert clip! They're so great together!

He looks like a true English gentleman, but he's too forthright to be one I guess.

>

> Thanks so much!

You're very welcome. I just love the way Herbie's Mr Maugham "handles" Isabel.

And the compliments he pays her are so elegant---and have just the desired effect. ;)

> {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> That's the most beautiful photo I've ever seen of Martha Hyer. (in leopard print)

>

> It's so untypical.

>

> She doesn't have her annoying crooked smile there.

>

> I guess that's why I love it!

I know! Me too! I noticed that as she got older she became MUCH more attractive and sexy.

She seemed to peel off her more uptight, former persona. Unfortunately, most of her

well known films are from the earlier era. :P

frankie dont you be picking on april!!!

this is the frankie torture thread, were supposed to be picking on you! heehee!

although we cant get away with that most of the time. :P

april im coming!!!.....with the ephalents and peanuts! the Duke had plenty to go around the board, so frankie will be taken care of now! mwuahaha!!!

> {quote:title=butterscotchgreer wrote:}{quote}

> frankie dont you be picking on april!!!

>

> this is the frankie torture thread, were supposed to be picking on you! heehee!

>

> although we cant get away with that most of the time. :P

>

> april im coming!!!.....with the ephalents and peanuts! the Duke had plenty to go around the board, so frankie will be taken care of now! mwuahaha!!!

At last!!!! REINFORCEMENTS.

:D

hatari.jpg

Now if Tom Doniphon or Jimmy Cagney or Burt called me a lady, I'd be very appreciative.

Somehow when the bad boys call a woman a lady, they don't mean she's going around with a feather duster in her hand or is some goody two-shoes. She's classy, but still vital.

Instead of the word "gentleman", substitute "good guy". I'm more comfortable with that. Love is friendship plus physical chemistry. So "simple", isn't it?

I'm already in something comfortable -- jammies with Woodstock (the bird) all over them.

I'm going to make myself a peanut butter, sweet pickle, and bacon sandwich.

You're on your own.

Wayne_Hatari_6sht.jpg.

banana oil! i cant find any pics of the cute and fuzzy ephalents in Hatari to post, this is the best i can do. heehee! so we'll get the rhino to join the ephalents. ;)

rienforcements are here april dahlink! on the count of three we will let them charge!

Message was edited by: butterscotchgreer

Hi, BocaBronxie -- Now if Tom Doniphon or Jimmy Cagney or Burt called me a lady, I'd be very appreciative. Somehow when the bad boys call a woman a lady, they don't mean she's going around with a feather duster in her hand or is some goody two-shoes. She's classy, but still vital.

It doesn't have to be a "bad boy." It's all about who, how, when, and where.

Instead of the word "gentleman", substitute "good guy". I'm more comfortable with that.

Good guys don't always have traditional manners, that's the difference to me. An example of a traditional manner is opening doors for women. A guy can still be very good and not do such a thing. Gentleman usually open doors for women. Is that important to you? I'm guessing it is not.

Love is friendship plus physical chemistry. So "simple", isn't it?

Yes, simply complicated.

I'm already in something comfortable -- jammies with Woodstock (the bird) all over them.

I'm going to make myself a peanut butter, sweet pickle, and bacon sandwich.

You're on your own.

Woodstock jammies?! I'm almost afraid to say, but, that turns me on. :)

Bonsoir, Miss G -- It's WAY past your bedtime. :P

Yes! That's what "Gwen" was lacking. Fur. :P

Oh, "Gwen" has fur, she just doesn't like to be pet. Sound familiar? :P

Howdy, BetterLATEGreer -- What are you doing here? It's WAY, WAY past your bedtime. :P

frankie dont you be picking on april!!!

I haven't touched your pretend doll!

this is the frankie torture thread, were supposed to be picking on you! heehee! although we cant get away with that most of the time.

You can't? Could have fooled me.

april im coming!!!.....with the ephalents and peanuts! the Duke had plenty to go around the board, so frankie will be taken care of now! mwuahaha!!!

What do you mean, "taken care of"? Are you going to shower me with caring love?

Yes, and reading your posts is starting to have its usual sleep-inducing effect. :P

In otherwords, I'm Gary Cooper-esque. :D

Go to sleep my darling, close your little eyes.

Angels are above us, peeping through the skies.

God is in his heaven, and he watch doth keep.

Time for little children to go to sleep.

:P

oh thank you for those screencaps!! i just love those lovable little ephalents!!

could you happen to post some screencaps of some of the scenes between her and the Duke? i just love their fighting scenes. they are so in love its not even funny! they just dont realize it yet. heehee!

okay.....one.....two......three! april come on, lets push!!!! peanuts are ready!