Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

That possum-diet must work

That and chasing after Jethro with a switch seems to have done wonders for her...I wonder if the "possum" fat is what has kept her hair so smooth and silky. :-)

PS....here's another Granny youtube--quite the little singing sensation....who knew??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDShGVsvhh0&NR=1

Message was edited by: rohanaka

I hope everyone has a great and safe New Year?s eve tonight. A little birdie told me that Frank was going to a swanky party tonight and he?s gonna try to use his unfortunate team allegiances to get chicks.

garywithgirlsatparty.jpg

Girl on left: ?You?re a Pirates fan?!?

Frank: ?Yup? he says dejectedly.

Girl on right: ?You?re a Cowboys fan too?!?

Frank: ?Yup? he says even more pitifully.

Girls together: ?Oh you poor, poor man? they say sweetly.

Oh, who are we kidding. No matter how good looking he is those girls are off to find someone who roots for winning teams leaving Frank all alone to reflect on the path his (sports) life has taken :P.

candidshot4.jpg

> {quote:title=coopsgirl wrote:}{quote}

> I hope everyone has a great and safe New Years eve tonight.

Thanks for the good wished, Angie, same here - wishing y'all a wonderful New Year's Eve and a very happy 2009.

> A little birdie told me that Frank was going to a swanky party tonight and hes gonna try to use his unfortunate team allegiances to get chicks.

I say, best of British luck to him! ;)

I hope everyone has a great and safe New Year?s eve tonight.

You, too, Coopsy Woopsy's Girl!

A little birdie told me that Frank was going to a swanky party tonight and he?s

gonna try to use his unfortunate team allegiances to get chicks.

And I've heard you're going to a skanky party. You'll fit right in! :P:P:P

Ohh, I can't even pretend to believe that one. You're much too nice for such

filth, Indecorous Gal. But, then again... :P

Girl on left: ?You?re a Pirates fan?!?

Frank: ?Yup? he says dejectedly.

Girl on right: ?You?re a Cowboys fan too?!?

Frank: ?Yup? he says even more pitifully.

Girls together: ?Oh you poor, poor man? they say sweetly.

That was good!

There is no empathy to be found in the world of sports. Just abuse. You're rotten!

Oh, who are we kidding. No matter how good looking he is those girls are off to

find someone who roots for winning teams leaving Frank all alone to reflect on the

path his (sports) life has taken .

:D Back to my lonely place... the cellar.

I hope everyone has a joyful yet safe New Year's Eve. And may all have a New Year

filled with good health, prosperity, and love.

tocatchathief3.png

> {quote:title=metsfan wrote:}{quote}

> Despite being a pessimist I wish the best for everyone and may the new year be a good one for all.

Keep your spirits up, metsie, and have a happy and healthy New Year.

TheManWhoLaughs.jpg

> {quote:title=metsfan wrote:}{quote}

> That's the beauty of Gwynplaine. He brings laughter to some and horror to others(especially on this board it seems).

I'm probably the only one around here who is stupid enough to be afraid!

Hi Frank,

I noticed you and Laffite talk sports sometimes.

I don't think I've ever discussed sports on this forum. Just so you know I was raised in a Green Bay Packer household. By the time I was old enough to know what was going on the Packers had faded. I suffered through the lean years. We got in the playoffs during the strike shortened season back in 83. I wanted so much for Bart Starr to succeed as coach. I liked Lynn Dickey and there were some high points including the 48-47 win over the Redskins on Monday Night Football a game that has been etched into my memory ever since.

Then we got Brett Favre. Those were some heady years including Super Bowl XXXI. The Favre years eventually turned into a new kind of suffering. He held the NFL record for most career touchdown passes but he also held the record for most interceptions...and they always seemed to come at the worst of times. I can't help but like Brett but I kind of wished he would have just retired instead of waffling around. Anyway the Jets have him now (may they enjoy the crazy ride) and I'll admit I haven't really had the time to get involved in the season this year. The Pack will be back.

My real love has always been College Basketball. I've followed it religiously since the Virginia Cavaliers upset three ranked teams to take the 1976 ACC tournament. I tend to pay more attention to college football and basketball then the pros. It's pretty big in these parts. I happen to like both Va. Tech and U.Va which is apparently against the law here in Virginia and I'm hated passionately by all sides.

Ironically the only actual team sport I ever played was baseball and I don't like watching it at all. I did help my brother coach a girl's softball team in the early 90's. It was a lot of fun. My sister was on the team.

So anyway that's my sports background Frank. I just thought you should know for some reason. :)

> {quote:title=CineMaven wrote:}{quote}

> Christopher Lee OR Conrad Veidt??

I love Veidt as Gwynnie but am more terrified by otherwise handsome Guy Rolfe with his grimace-face (eeeeek!!!!) in MR. SARDONICUS.

I come to EXONERATE FrankGrimes,

not to praise ME.

The posts that men write lives after them,

The good is oft interred with their bones,

So let it be with Frank Grimes.

And I shall prove this later. Keep watching.

Shakes a speare at CineMaven.

Message was edited by CineMaven...Want to acknowledge nice shot of Mr. Sardonicus, Film_Fatale.