Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

Hey Kyle,

You probably just made Frankie's life more miserable than it was before you posted that poster!

How you doing, Frankie?

I still haven't forgiven you and am still sobbing my eyes out (see the tears?).

There will be retribution. Tom Doniphon would want it that way.

*Hope no one minds if I make a big deal of this*

*Of course not! Let it fly!*

Hey, Frank, RE the game, it's nice to see the C when a close one for a change. Let's face it, it's almost a crapshoot when you have games that end that way. Still, it would have particularly galling to have lost that one, not only because the C has lost so many end games like this, but because the Colts didn't really seem to have that much. They have Manning, which is a lot, but what else? Even with Tomlinson injured, the C had more tools, even down to their punter who had a fantastic game. Imagine my woe when the Colts pulled off that sandlot sleeper play catching the defense napping and scored that go-ahead touchdown, yow! And then a couple of minutes later, Sproles fumbles on the two. I was working real hard at that moment to accept things philosophically, it seems the fates had made up their mind. But when the Colts can't make a third and two that would have won the game in regulation, well, maybe they changed their mind, haha. Oh, was I relieved when the C won the toss to start overtime! What an opportunity! And I don't think that final drive was tainted by those penalties. If anyone deserved a few of those, it's the C (after that horrific Hockely call in game two against Denver). A deserving win. What a great final play! And now to Pittsburgh---and the cold! Brrrr!

Go Chargers!

I just saw this article on Fox News site about a grad student who decided to make a retro pin up style calendar to raise money for military hospitals and I had to do a double take. She's wearing the same costume in this pic that I tried on at Halloween. It looked cute hanging on the rack but when I put it on, it showed off a little too much so back on the rack it went ;).

010709_moralebooster.jpg

*What's this about a rack?*

I didn't fill out quite as well as this girl does so I think they'd pay me to take the calendars away ;).

*Speaking of birthday suits, I'm getting candles ready...*

Shhhh! You gotta keep that quiet!

I didn't fill out quite as well as this girl does so I think they'd pay me to take the calendars away .

You're selling yourself short, Clarita. Now get in that outfit! :P

Speaking of birthday suits, I'm getting candles ready...

Shhhh! You gotta keep that quiet!

No! I'm going to do all that I can to ruin your day. Are you jumping out of your cake again this year? :P:P

This is such a cool idea. I love the pin up girl look.

There was a group of women locally who were breast cancer survivors who decided to do their own pin up girl calendar with the proceeds going to research and I thought that was about one of the coolest things ever.

> {quote:title=coopsgirl wrote:}{quote}

> I just saw this article on Fox News site about a grad student who decided to make a retro pin up style calendar to raise money for military hospitals and I had to do a double take. She's wearing the same costume in this pic that I tried on at Halloween. It looked cute hanging on the rack but when I put it on, it showed off a little too much so back on the rack it went ;).

>

> 010709_moralebooster.jpg

Hey, if it's for a good cause, I'll put on the costume! B-)

Hey there, Coopsy Woopsy's Dream Girl -- I wonder if any of Frank?s new year?s resolutions included all those movie reviews we?ve been promised for so long now?

Which Duke film do you wish me to review first? :P

I had another dream about Gary last night and it was really cute.

Cute? Drat.

He, Rocky (his wife) and Maria (his daughter) lived in my fave childhood home that I dream about quite a bit and we were friends with them and they invited us over one night. Our kitchen opened into the dining room and we had a nice bar you could sit at in between the kitchen and dining area and my mom and I were sitting at the bar, my stepdad was sitting at the table while Rocky and Maria were in the kitchen making pies. Maria was in her early teens and Gary was early 50s. He was famous like he was in real life too.

Your dreams are actually becoming civilized. Don't tell me Gary bakes you a cake while Rocky and Maria sing y'all a song.

So we?re all sitting around talking and Gary came in through the back door which opens into the kitchen so I guess he had been outside doing something. He was wearing jeans and a light blue button up shirt and he looked so cute. He asked Rocky and Maria how the pies were coming then he came over and sat down next to me at the bar on my left and my mom was on my right.

Ohhh, so it's pies and not a cake. I prefer pies myself.

I was working on a crossword puzzle and he was helping me.

What? What has happened to you and your dreams?

There wasn?t really enough room for three people there so me and him were real close and I remembered thinking that I had to behave and keep my hands to myself . Then I remembered thinking how awesome it was that I was friends with him since he was my fave actor and I was totally in love with him .

But where's the peanuts and things?

A couple nights before that I had a dream that me and him were married (much better than dreaming about his real wife ? ha!)

Married? It's a nightmare!

and we were both around my age, early 30s. It was in the 50s and we were giving a dinner party in our cute 50s house. He had on a nice suit and I had this gorgeous black and with dress. It was sleeveless and the bodice was black with two pieces that overlapped to form a V neckline.

A "V" neckline. Now we're getting somewhere.

It had a black belt and a skirt with black and white flowers on it. My hair was longer and blonde (like it is now but it?s short) and it was fixed in a cute up-do. We were both just mingling around and talking to our party guests ? good times, good times .

No! He's supposed to bite your neck! You have become domesticated. What happened?

Two dreams about him in 5 days is a very good start to the new year .

I hope Bogie showed up tonight.

Good evening, Lynn, dear -- Hey, look, I'm actually replying to you. :P

How you doing, Frankie?

Kyle is doing all he can to make my existence miserable and you're egging him on.

I still haven't forgiven you and am still sobbing my eyes out (see the tears?).

Crocodile tears, just like Butterscotch's and Miss What's Her Name.

There will be retribution. Tom Doniphon would want it that way.

What does he know? He actually thinks a cactus rose is pretty. Pfffft! Such simple

baloney. He hasn't been around like me.

What's the latest, Super Charger? -- Hey, Frank, RE the game, it's nice to see the C when a close one for a change. Let's face it, it's almost a crapshoot when you have games that end that way. Still, it would have particularly galling to have lost that one, not only because the C has lost so many end games like this, but because the Colts didn't really seem to have that much.

If there was ever a team that was owed a close win, it was your Chargers. They got the shaft a couple times this year.

They have Manning, which is a lot, but what else? Even with Tomlinson injured, the C had more tools, even down to their punter who had a fantastic game.

The Colts' offense is definitely less threatening than in previous years. I like Reggie Wayne a lot and Anthony Gonzalez and Dallas Clark are solid. Joseph Addai was banged up this year. The reason why the Colts were actually good this year was their defense, particularly their pass defense.

Imagine my woe when the Colts pulled off that sandlot sleeper play catching the defense napping and scored that go-ahead touchdown, yow! And then a couple of minutes later, Sproles fumbles on the two. I was working real hard at that moment to accept things philosophically, it seems the fates had made up their mind. But when the Colts can't make a third and two that would have won the game in regulation, well, maybe they changed their mind, haha.

The Colts let a win slip through their fingers. They could have put the Chargers away, but they didn't.

Oh, was I relieved when the C won the toss to start overtime! What an opportunity! And I don't think that final drive was tainted by those penalties. If anyone deserved a few of those, it's the C (after that horrific Hockely call in game two against Denver). A deserving win. What a great final play!

You're right about the toss. I would not have wanted to let Peyton have the first drive. And I thought the penalties were legit. It was a clean win for the Chargers. Mike Scifres really did play a HUGE role in the Bolts' victory. It was his punt that allowed the Chargers to gain field position and tie the game with a field goal in the last minute of regulation.

And now to Pittsburgh---and the cold! Brrrr! Go Chargers!

This is where I need you to win the most. The Steelers must lose or I will be tortured.

Good day to you, Super Snobstinate T -- well i felt so guilty about cutting you out in the cold yesterday, so i promised i would be good for a while. heehee! i thought you would like this story.

Sadly, I'm very used to you locking me out in the cold. And I always thought you were a sweet girl. I was wrong. :(:P I blame the Manhattan Blizzard.

well i was in my aunt's house the other day with my family, and we were all going through her attic and helping her clean and we found these dummies, only a couple, and they immidiately reminded me of the movie and i asked if i could borrow them.....she used to use them for her arts and crafts stuff she does. dont ask. heehee!

How many other bodies are hidden in your aunt's attic? Darn that Smithy!

angie and april arent dummies! how mean!

You mean that's how they are? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Gloria would never stand for such language. heehee!

She'd rather not talk. :) Or is that she doesn't talk to me? Hmmmm...

no, how silly! i wore my fifties skirt that i made and a blouse that went with it. golly! what a question!

A fifties skirt? Wolf whistle! I bet it would look great on a sweet girl. What girl did you make it for, Meanie Mint?

dost thou ears deceive me? did thy just agree with moi? wow! heehee!

You hear right! We both think Coop and Greer are the trashiest.

story teller!! wouldnt you like to know. heehee! well actually....now that you mention it, it does sound like a splendid idea! at least i wouldnt make him wear the rear end of a cow!

He'd much rather be a cow's **** than sing Celine Dion songs. We all would! Dost thou hear you agreeing witheth me? :P

oh! i forgot to add two of my favorite movies in that 80s list! do you like these movies? Feds with rebecca de mornay, and Jumpin' Jack Flash with whoopie goldberg, although i dont like her, i loooove this movie. i grew up with the both of these and was wondering about your thoughtsd on them if you had seen them.

I haven't seen those two. I mostly watched screwy comedies in the 80s.

*Are you jumping out of your cake again this year?*

That?s too messy. I think I?ll just cut some cake with my main squeeze instead :x.

GaryatHowardHawkswedding1941.jpg

*I was working on a crossword puzzle and he was helping me.*

*What? What has happened to you and your dreams?*

I don?t know? I?ve asked myself the same thing. What happened to the days when I dreamed about me, Gary and lewd acts committed in public? :P

*You have become domesticated. What happened?*

Being domesticated with this guy isn?t such a bad thing. I?d be a good little housewife and I would love it :x.

legendsbook0011new.jpg

Looks like it?s time for bed :P.

Picture36-1.jpg

*Which Duke film do you wish me to review first?*

*I hope Bogie showed up tonight.*

You are cruisin? for a bruisin? mister. You better be careful messing with us Texas gals, we know how to put men like you in their place.

cyd_charisse_singing_in_the_rain.jpg