Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

hlywdkjk

hey larry and frankie!!

hey everyone!! sorry, my internet cable has been broken and daddy just fixed it, the little plastic piece of the end of the cable was broken so daddy had to replace it.

dont worry larry, youre not in any trouble. frankie, do the words, long WHITE gloves mean anything to you? greer would approve as much. heehee!

i cant believe you would stoop to picking on MY greer and then putting the blame on poor larry! well wait a minute, i would believe it, but in a good way naturally. :) heehee

Everyone read your feelings about Lassie being a better peformer and better looking than Greer Garson.

freddie! shame on you, i read it too, but he said that A CRITIC compared them, although im not surely wqhere he got that idea. heehee! greer cant compare to any actress......and dont you dare say Meryl Streep or the long BLACK gloves will come out!

*No it's not! You are just jealous because what Greer and I have is pure, noble and true!*

you tell him larry! greer was an ethereal lady with talent and kindness, unlike some ladies who are in films noir that go around ruining people's lives, like say bogie for example. heehee!

Greer is just as good a performer and just as good looking as Lassie.

this is so mean...i may never share my strawberry shortcake with you again! :)

She's so distraught. I've heard she hasn't stopped crying and this is why she hasn't been on the board.

you better not be talking about me frankie! just because i love to cry to my loverly romance movies, doesnt mean i cant stop. it just takes a while to calm down and then im good. heehee!

*I hear she bought a new pair of black gloves and rented a car....have you checked the locks on your doors lately!*

youre right larry, my old black gloves were a little worn out from stiring boiling vats of chocolate and stranggling a certain guy who's nick name was ken! my new ones are much more pretty and shiny so they can always be seen. ;) im workin on the car .....

Are those long black gloves driving gloves? How chic! I just read today that Richmond was voted the best place in the world to strangle a man with long black gloves.

you mean there's actually a place in the world thats best for strangling mean people? well ya learn someting new every day.....but ive also read that Harrisberg beat out Richmond, and guess what...i just mapquested Harrisberg. heehee!

what makes you think you can make fun of MY Darcy's relationship with Elizabeth? he was just trying to comfort her, b/c that insufferable Caroline Bingley was such a snob to her!

prideandprejudice9.jpg

bonjour mon swasheroo aka johnny on the spot!!! heehee!

well just to impress you and frankie, i watched the superbowl on Sunday! wsell i didnt really want to, but i was over at a friend's house and they were determined to watch it so i got to see the whole thing.....yucky! heehee! no it was an interesting game.....

have you had a chance to watch a Charlie Brown Christmas yet? heehee! you shouldn't wait until next christmas. have fun and watch it now! :)

that way you can tell me all about it! you must tell me about Rigoletto when you see it too. its coming in austin too on stage and i wanted to get tickets, but i wasnt able to get them in time. silly me!

Hi Butterscotch!

*hey everyone!! sorry, my internet cable has been broken and daddy just fixed it, the little plastic piece of the end of the cable was broken so daddy had to replace it.*

Well it's nice to have you back. :)

*dont worry larry, youre not in any trouble.*

Thank you I knew you would see through all the misinformation being spread around here.

*i cant believe you would stoop to picking on MY greer and then putting the blame on poor larry! well wait a minute, i would believe it, but in a good way naturally*

I was shocked and appalled at his behavior!

*freddie! shame on you, i read it too, but he said that A CRITIC compared them, although im not surely wqhere he got that idea. heehee! greer cant compare to any actress......and dont you dare say Meryl Streep or the long BLACK gloves will come out!*

Exactly! I thought I made that very clear. Apparently there are some folks around here who will grasp at any straws just to launch a senseless Greer attack.

*No it's not! You are just jealous because what Greer and I have is pure, noble and true!*

*you tell him larry! greer was an ethereal lady with talent and kindness, unlike some ladies who are in films noir that go around ruining people's lives, like say bogie for example. heehee!*

greer-14.jpg

She is very beautiful! Why can't Frank see that???

*I hear she bought a new pair of black gloves and rented a car....have you checked the locks on your doors lately!*

*youre right larry, my old black gloves were a little worn out from stiring boiling vats of chocolate and stranggling a certain guy who's nick name was ken! my new ones are much more pretty and shiny so they can always be seen. im workin on the car .....*

Maybe you should go a little easy on poor Frank. It's just so sad that he can't see Greer for the great lady she is. Maybe that's a punishment in and of itself.

*you mean there's actually a place in the world thats best for strangling mean people? well ya learn someting new every day.....but ive also read that Harrisberg beat out Richmond, and guess what...i just mapquested Harrisberg. heehee!*

It's easy to get to. It's in the center of the state. :D

hey everyone!! sorry, my internet cable has been broken and daddy just fixed it, the little plastic piece of the end of the cable was broken so daddy had to replace it.

And you are... ?

invisiblewoman2.jpg

dont worry larry, youre not in any trouble.

What?! He said Lassie was a better perfomer and a whole lot better looking, too!

frankie, do the words, long WHITE gloves mean anything to you? greer would approve as much. heehee!

Hey! I completely defended Greer. I thought she was fantastic in Out of the Past.

i cant believe you would stoop to picking on MY greer and then putting the blame on poor larry! well wait a minute, i would believe it, but in a good way naturally. heehee

I did no such thing! I'm sorry if you assume...

freddie! shame on you, i read it too, but he said that A CRITIC compared them, although im not surely wqhere he got that idea. heehee! greer cant compare to any actress......and dont you dare say Meryl Streep or the long BLACK gloves will come out!

I would never compare Greer to Meryl. Meryl is better than that. She'd never drown a man's heart in an ocean. :P:P

you tell him larry! greer was an ethereal lady with talent and kindness, unlike some ladies who are in films noir that go around ruining people's lives, like say bogie for example. heehee!

Hmmm, I can't argue with you on the Bogie lass. But I never knew ethereal ladies with talent and kindness wrecked loving families! How horrible!

this is so mean...i may never share my strawberry shortcake with you again!

You better!

you better not be talking about me frankie! just because i love to cry to my loverly romance movies, doesnt mean i cant stop. it just takes a while to calm down and then im good. heehee!

There, there, Sweet T. I'll protect you from Molo's harmful words.

you mean there's actually a place in the world thats best for strangling mean people? well ya learn someting new every day.....but ive also read that Harrisberg beat out Richmond, and guess what...i just mapquested Harrisberg. heehee!

It's not on the map! :P

what makes you think you can make fun of MY Darcy's relationship with Elizabeth? he was just trying to comfort her, b/c that insufferable Caroline Bingley was such a snob to her!

Caroline isn't a snob. Elizabeth is the snob... everyone knows that.

youre right larry, my old black gloves were a little worn out from stiring boiling vats of chocolate and stranggling a certain guy who's nick name was ken!

Those gloves were as dirty as can be!

my new ones are much more pretty and shiny so they can always be seen. im workin on the car .

You're working on the car, huh?

betteroffdead1.jpg

you had to post that right in the middle of my answering larry's post. holy joe!

And you are... ?

does it look like im invisible? no silly goose!

im right here!

What?! He said Lassie was a better perfomer and a whole lot better looking, too!

no he didnt! he just admitted that greer was a very beautiful lady! go look! lassie cant match that! lassie cant even talk!

Hey! I completely defended Greer. I thought she was fantastic in Out of the Past.

who's talking ab out Jane Greer, not me, im talking about Greer Garson silly!

I did no such thing! I'm sorry if you assume...

i never assume, especially with you. heehee!

I would never compare Greer to Meryl. Meryl is better than that. She'd never drown a man's heart in an ocean.

oh no you didnt! just how is meryl better than that? i think meryl did a great job in Out of Africa, but she cant match Greer's movies! no meryl would never drown a man's heart, she only goes around being a mean bossy, cold, magazine editor who never knows when to quit speaking meanly about innocent peoples!

compare:

DevilWearsPradaMerylStreep2.jpg

tell me, which ones looks more enjoyable!

DesktopShallITellYou.jpg

Hmmm, I can't argue with you on the Bogie lass. But I never knew ethereal ladies with talent and kindness wrecked loving families! How horrible!

finally, something we agree on! they do not wreck loving families! Mary Rafferty was aninnocent kind girl looking for love and a wonderful life, she found it in Paul, but she knew they couldnt be together, thats why she went across the ocean. golly!

this is so mean...i may never share my strawberry shortcake with you again!

You better!

or what?

There, there, Sweet T. I'll protect you from Molo's harmful words.

dont look now but your pants are so smoking!

It's not on the map!

wanna bet? heehee!

how in the world do you figure that?

Those gloves were as dirty as can be!

banana oil! i always keep them clean as a whistle! heehee!

You're working on the car, huh?

yup!

thats the best line in the movie...or one of the best anyway, i love that he never understands anything she says to him in French so he makes up things to say back to her....they are so cute! i love that the girl is showing the guy how to fix a car. Go Monique! heehee!

what do you think he was trying to accomplish? i think he wanted to be THE Walrus. too bad John Lennon got there first. heehee!

2074466821_c5c9392c37.jpg

*bonjour mon swasheroo aka johnny on the spot!!! heehee!*

bonjour mon scotcherooski aka the Un-connected. (Glad that you are once again among the Connected. How did it feel to be "invisible"?)

*well just to impress you and frankie...yucky! heehee! no it was an interesting game.....*

No, you were right the first time...yuckeeeeee! ;)

*have you had a chance to watch a Charlie Brown Christmas yet?*

No, not yet. I was hoping you might let me wait until next year. It's not that I don't appreciate but I hate to be un-seasonal, haha! (of course, that's not as bad as being unconnected), But yes, I shall see it, quite soon. If that Miss Van Pelt doesn't behave herself I may have to turn it off, though. You know how I feel about fussbudgets of the Van Pelt variety.

*you must tell me about Rigoletto when you see it too. its coming in austin too on stage and i wanted to get tickets, but i wasnt able to get them in time. silly me!*

Ho, ho, and if it was a Gary Cooper film festival or a Greer Garson marathon, do you think you would have been able to get tickets? What a question! ;) Still, you tried. Is this the full opera that's coming to Austin, or something other? These operas are on tour and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same production.

BTW, don't let "Frankie" give you a bad time about GG although I admit he has a point here and there. And of course we know that watching GG can't compare with watching a production of Rigoletto. Still, we must remember she's not all that bad either...for a girl. :)

> {quote:title=laffite wrote:}{quote}

> BTW, don't let "Frankie" give you a bad time about GG although I admit he has a point here and there. And of course we know that watching GG can't compare with watching a production of Rigoletto. Still, we must remember she's not all that bad either...for a girl. :)

Well, to each their own, laffite, some of us might prefer watching GG. Although Rigoletto ain't a bad second! ;)

good evening larry!

Well it's nice to have you back.

thank you!

Thank you I knew you would see through all the misinformation being spread around here.

heehee! frankie has a tendency of doing such things.

I was shocked and appalled at his behavior!

im with you on that one. im not surely whats going on with frankie lately. ;)

Exactly! I thought I made that very clear. Apparently there are some folks around here who will grasp at any straws just to launch a senseless Greer attack.

naturally and frankie is the one who is a pro at it!

She is very beautiful! Why can't Frank see that???

see that frankie, proof that he said it!! thank you larry!

Maybe you should go a little easy on poor Frank. It's just so sad that he can't see Greer for the great lady she is. Maybe that's a punishment in and of itself.

it should be a punishment all in itself...frankie shall be chained in shackles and chained to the wall made to watch greer movie for a whole day! muwahahaha! heehee! see frankie, i can be suspicious!

It's easy to get to. It's in the center of the state.

ha! now i know, look out frankie!

does it look like im invisible? no silly goose! im right here!

You were invisible for ten days!

who's talking ab out Jane Greer, not me, im talking about Greer Garson silly!

Greer Garson?! That's who we're talking about?! Ohh, in that case, Molo is right, Lassie

is better. :P:P

oh no you didnt! just how is meryl better than that? i think meryl did a great job in

Out of Africa, but she cant match Greer's movies! no meryl would never drown a

man's heart, she only goes around being a mean bossy, cold, magazine editor

who never knows when to quit speaking meanly about innocent peoples!

Hey, that sounds like you!

tell me, which ones looks more enjoyable!

Meryl! Look at the purple!

finally, something we agree on! they do not wreck loving families! Mary Rafferty was

an innocent kind girl looking for love and a wonderful life, she found it in Paul, but she

knew they couldnt be together, thats why she went across the ocean. golly!

And then she comes back with vengeance on her mind and wrecks a loving family! Why

must Greer be so evil?! What's the movie where she forces the poor, sweet orphan kids

to make her clothes?

or what?

I've got some chocolate and cheese for you.

how in the world do you figure that?

Caroline is always looking out for the best interests in others while Eliza is a selfish

snob, always looking to shove aside others for her own cruel purposes.

thats the best line in the movie...or one of the best anyway, i love that he never

understands anything she says to him in French so he makes up things to say back

to her....they are so cute!

I do that with wrongheaded Texan talk.

juliuscaesar2.jpg

you were counting!? why, so you could torture me some more about greer? traitor! heehee! maybe i should look on the bright side, at least you dont make fun of Helen Mirren. and you better not! its bad enough you do it for greer AND gary AND loretta *AND* vanji!

Greer Garson?! That's who we're talking about?! Ohh, in that case, Molo is right, Lassie

is better.

GASPS!! oh no you didnt just say that.......thats it! you know these new long black gloves aint just fer lookin' at! although if i do say so myself, theyre prettier than a red wagon on a mid summers day with daisies around it! heehee!

in what world does a dog qualify as being a better actor than one of Oscar royalty? ;)

no meryl would never drown a

man's heart, she only goes around being a mean bossy, cold, magazine editor

who never knows when to quit speaking meanly about innocent peoples!

Hey, that sounds like you!

i hate leaving for long periods of time, it gives you time to save up the coldness!

Meryl! Look at the purple!

oh really?! now look at your Meryl in a Series of Unfortunate Events! :P

lemony1.jpg

just to let all Meryl Streep fans readings this know, im only being silly. i dont really think she's a terrible actress. im just arguing playfully with frankie.

And then she comes back with vengeance on her mind and wrecks a loving family! Why

must Greer be so evil?! What's the movie where she forces the poor, sweet orphan kids

to make her clothes?

she does not evil! why must gloria be so evil? she's the real femme fatale! not greer! what is this you are talking about? she doesnt make poor orphans make her clothes! youre halucinating again silly. she wouldnt force an orphan to do anything, havent you seen Blossoms in the dust, she faught for their rights!

I've got some chocolate and cheese for you.

EEWWWWW!!! YUCKY!

Caroline is always looking out for the best interests in others while Eliza is a selfish

snob, always looking to shove aside others for her own cruel purposes.

Elizabeth Bennett happens to be one of the most complex of characters written and is one of the best heroins in the history of Literature......i doubt very dubiously that Jane austen would have made her a selfish snob....do you not agree?

I do that with wrongheaded Texan talk.

hey, you better watch it, Greer is an honorary Texan, she Lived in Texas from the time she married Buddy Fogelson until the day she died! there is even a breed of cattle named after her, b/c she loved them so much and loved raising them!

hey just because she was married to Julius Caesar as Calpurnia, doesnt mean she was a man person. she was a good wife who was trying to protect her husband! so there! and she was GORGEOUS in it too! just how many times have you seen it?

you were counting!?

topsecret5.jpg

why, so you could torture me some more about greer? traitor! heehee!

topsecret6.jpg

maybe i should look on the bright side, at least you dont make fun of Helen Mirren. and

you better not! its bad enough you do it for greer AND gary AND loretta AND vanji!

Helen has talent, unlike the rest of those trashy favorites of yours. :P

GASPS!! oh no you didnt just say that.......thats it! you know these new long black

gloves aint just fer lookin' at! although if i do say so myself, theyre prettier than a red

wagon on a mid summers day with daisies around it! heehee!

"Prettier than a red wagon on a midsummer's day with daisies around it"? Have you been

at the wine again?

in what world does a dog qualify as being a better actor than one of Oscar royalty?

The best world!

i hate leaving for long periods of time, it gives you time to save up the coldness!

I'm very used to freezing. From cold shoulders to locked doors, I've been frozen all over.

oh really?! now look at your Meryl in a Series of Unfortunate Events!

She looks good!

just to let all Meryl Streep fans readings this know, im only being silly. i dont really

think she's a terrible actress. im just arguing playfully with frankie.

And just to let the board's biggest Greer Garson fan know, I'm not being silly. Lassie is

better. She's a terrible actress! But at least she's not Gary Cooper. :P :p :P

what is this you are talking about? she doesnt make poor orphans make her

clothes! youre halucinating again silly. she wouldnt force an orphan to do anything,

havent you seen Blossoms in the dust, she faught for their rights!

She fought for their rights just so that she could put them to work in her sweat

shop. Those poor little blossoms turned to dust at the hands of the evil Greer.

Elizabeth Bennett happens to be one of the most complex of characters written and

is one of the best heroins in the history of Literature......i doubt very dubiously that

Jane austen would have made her a selfish snob....do you not agree?

Jane was writing about her snobby self!

hey, you better watch it, Greer is an honorary Texan, she Lived in Texas from

the time she married Buddy Fogelson until the day she died!

Just as I thought, the snobby Texans squeezed the life out of her. Why did you

do that to her?

there is even a breed of cattle named after her, b/c she loved them so much and

loved raising them!

So Hitchcock was right!

hey just because she was married to Julius Caesar as Calpurnia, doesnt mean she

was a man person. she was a good wife who was trying to protect her husband! so

there! and she was GORGEOUS in it too!

Didn't Calpurnia stab Caesar in the neck?

just how many times have you seen it?

Ummmm, all of none times. :D

randomharvest11.jpg

That was the longest ten days, Scotchie! Don't ever go away again.... It was brutal here without you, with only FrankGrimes to keep us company.....

Photobucket

Still, I suppose it could have been worse. We could have had this poor slob instead.....

Photobucket

We were so sad and lonely here.....

Photobucket

Seriously, it's good to have you back!

> {quote:title=FrankGrimes wrote:}{quote}

> does it look like im invisible? no silly goose! im right here!

>

> You were invisible for ten days!

>

> who's talking ab out Jane Greer, not me, im talking about Greer Garson silly!

>

> Greer Garson?! That's who we're talking about?! Ohh, in that case, Molo is right, Lassie

> is better. :P:P

>

> oh no you didnt! just how is meryl better than that? i think meryl did a great job in

> Out of Africa, but she cant match Greer's movies! no meryl would never drown a

> man's heart, she only goes around being a mean bossy, cold, magazine editor

> who never knows when to quit speaking meanly about innocent peoples!

>

> Hey, that sounds like you!

>

> tell me, which ones looks more enjoyable!

>

> Meryl! Look at the purple!

>

> finally, something we agree on! they do not wreck loving families! Mary Rafferty was

> an innocent kind girl looking for love and a wonderful life, she found it in Paul, but she

> knew they couldnt be together, thats why she went across the ocean. golly!

>

> And then she comes back with vengeance on her mind and wrecks a loving family! Why

> must Greer be so evil?! What's the movie where she forces the poor, sweet orphan kids

> to make her clothes?

>

> or what?

>

> I've got some chocolate and cheese for you.

>

> Caroline isn't a snob. Elizabeth is the snob... everyone knows that.

>

> how in the world do you figure that?

>

> Caroline is always looking out for the best interests in others while Eliza is a selfish

> snob, always looking to shove aside others for her own cruel purposes.

>

> thats the best line in the movie...or one of the best anyway, i love that he never

> understands anything she says to him in French so he makes up things to say back

> to her....they are so cute!

>

> I do that with wrongheaded Texan talk.

>

> juliuscaesar2.jpg

silly frank, there is NO such thing as wrongheaded texan talk. maybe you just werent listening right. ;)

> {quote:title=movieman1957 wrote:}{quote}

> Who made fun of Helen Mirren?

Not me! She's one of the best actresses of our age, right up there with Dame Judi Dench and Meryl Streep. She really is terrific and I can even forgive her having appeared in the *National Treasure* sequel. ;)

So I think my daughter is related to Bronxie's mom.

Alice has seen the Super Bowl for at least the last three years, if not more. We make a party out of it, with finger food and lots of it. She always has a blast, and I thought she did this year, that is until the Cardinals bit the dust......

So, we are sitting together, my daughter and I, on the couch this morning watching a cartoon before school. She turns to me out of the blue and, apropos of nothing, says:

Alice: "Mom! I had no idea that the Super Bowl was so boring......."

Me: "What!!!!!!! You didn't like the game? I thought it was one of the better ones."

Alice "Well, people only watch the commercials. And that just shows how boring it is.... "

Me: "Well, sweetie, that's why they have snacks during the game, I guess."

Alice: "But mom! The sad part of it is, I wasn't even hungry this year."

Me: "Well, I guess food isn't everything."

Alice: "They should have the Super Bowl in a swimming pool. Then it would be fun."

Me: "You mean, the fans should be in a swimming pool, or the players?"

Alice: "Yeah!"

??????? :)