Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hlywdkjk

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

Where did Sweet T go? Is she making sure the coals are just so?[/b]

yes im planning a surprise attack on you with greer....she said for me to charge at you with my gloves! no i havent gone anywhere silly goose, im just having so much fin with taking screencaps right now. im taking some screencaps of one of my Helen movies. yay! this isso much fun!

I would never do such a thing! That would be so unkind to Lassie.

youre worried about the feelings of a doggy? how cruel, and over greer's feelings, she's probably crying right now....she was crying this morning when i was watching her in Madame Curie!

What the heck does Greer have on her hands in your caps? Was she wearing see-thru black gloves to trick men?

i knew you would notice that! i knew it! i knew it! i knew it! heehee! yes she wore black gloves! but they werent long ones so you dont have to worry. when they arte short and seethrough, they are just for looking pretty. when you wear the long ones, you should look out. heehee!

And why were all of your caps of a wedding or kisses? That doesn't seem like you.

is this a trick question? like you thought i wouldnt post any caps of a wedding or a kiss...come now frankie, i thought you knew me just a tad bit better than that. heehee! they were too cute of scenes not to take a cap of!

but you have to admit, greer looked pretty gorgeous in it right? oh and cute caps from the simpsons, i didnt know they could b so smart. heehee! they made me giggle.

frankie is no mr. miagy

Ha... Well... as much as I hate to admit it... when it comes to techno stuff... he is MUCH more Miyagi...than I am "Daniel-san!" Ha.

Message was edited by: rohanaka

oh i have also recently gotten the TV version of *The Invincible Mr. Disareli*, in which Greer made with Trevor Howard in 1963 only for TV and i believe it appeared on the hallmark hall of fame....would anyone like to see screencaps from that too? im too excited about learning how to make screencaps! pretty please! ;)

would anyone like to see screencaps from that too? im too excited about learning how to make screencaps! pretty please!

You go right ahead and "Paint the fence", little "Scotchie-san!!" :-)

> {quote:title=JackFavell wrote:}{quote}

> " Arf.... arf........ arf."

>

> "What's that Lassie? FrankGrimes fell down the well?"

>

> Arf...... arf, arf."

>

> Ohhhhhhh. You pushed FrankGrimes down the well. I see."

Did Lassie get a new trainer? That doesn't sound like her. B-)

Hey, Quiet Gal -- Ok...enough is enough... Lassie would not sully her

sweet little teeth to bite the likes of you.... She has called in her cousin

SAM... He's happy to oblige.

Ohh, he's just smiling.

Good evening, Eliza -- yes im planning a surprise attack on you with

greer....she said for me to charge at you with my gloves!

Charge at me? Just as I figured, you're bullheaded.

no i havent gone anywhere silly goose, im just having so much fin with taking

screencaps right now. im taking some screencaps of one of my Helen movies. yay!

this isso much fun!

Helen movies?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Didn't you read the

manual for your computer? The very first line of the manual reads:

WARNING: Taking caps of Gary Cooper, Greer Garson, Loretta Young, and

Helen Mirren are dangerous to your operating system.

I suggest you stop right now. I'm only looking to protect you and your computer from harm.

youre worried about the feelings of a doggy? how cruel, and over greer's feelings,

she's probably crying right now....she was crying this morning when i was watching

her in Madame Curie!

Is it because her owners had to put her to sleep? :(

i knew you would notice that! i knew it! i knew it! i knew it! heehee! yes she wore

black gloves! but they werent long ones so you dont have to worry. when they arte

short and seethrough, they are just for looking pretty. when you wear the long ones,

you should look out. heehee!

Looking pretty? Oh, no. I'm not going to be fooled by that. She's trying to make

men feel at ease around them and then she'll strike. Look at the one cap. She's

biting that guy's nose! She's evil!

is this a trick question? like you thought i wouldnt post any caps of a wedding or

a kiss...come now frankie, i thought you knew me just a tad bit better than that. heehee!

they were too cute of scenes not to take a cap of!

Ohh, goodness. Well, if you must. Go ahead. I'll look away. And you should post

your caps in your "Greer" thread, too.

but you have to admit, greer looked pretty gorgeous in it right?

For a dog, she was pretty good looking. :P:P Okay, okay! Greer does look splendid.

oh and cute caps from the simpsons, i didnt know they could b so smart. heehee!

they made me giggle.

The Simpons are smart? Hmmmmm...

i love mr. miagy in the karate kid! we have a parakeet right now and we call him Mr. miagy....heehee! frankie is no mr. miagy...;)

That's right! I'm no parakeet. I'm a love bird! Well, then again... All right, I'm a hate

bird.

oh i have also recently gotten the TV version of The Invincible Mr. Disareli, in which

Greer made with Trevor Howard in 1963 only for TV and i believe it appeared on the

hallmark hall of fame....would anyone like to see screencaps from that too? im too

excited about learning how to make screencaps! pretty please!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! If I find out that Miss G taught you how to do this, I'll...

Ha... Well... as much as I hate to admit it... when it comes to techno stuff... he is MUCH more Miyagi...than I am "Daniel-san!" Ha.

yes kathy-san! heehee! maybe i should give him credit, he did show me how to take screencaps. heehee!

i wonder if there was such a match between Mr. Miyagi and Yoda.....heehee!

MrMiyagi.jpg

yoda.jpg

Ohh, he's just smiling.

Sure he is... He is looking at you and thinking.... "YAY... my favorite flavor... ROTTEN!" :P

Yoda

HA! "There is no try... Only "do or do not".(mostly for me it is "do not"...sad but true) ha.

I think you figured it out... Frank is Yoda... that is likely more appropriate... He lives in a swamp. HA!! :P

(Kidding, Grey Guy... only kidding... maybe)

Here... I found a "lost clip" of the great teacher in his early days...

Frankie!

Charge at me? Just as I figured, you're bullheaded.

i am not! i would never be bullheaded with anyone....well almost anyone....no i really mean it! heehee! i was just being sarchastic, honest!

Helen movies?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Didn't you read the

manual for your computer? The very first line of the manual reads:

WARNING: Taking caps of Gary Cooper, Greer Garson, Loretta Young, and

Helen Mirren are dangerous to your operating system.

I suggest you stop right now. I'm only looking to protect you and your computer from harm.

well first of all, you forgot about my junie allyson and vanji! second of all, none of them are dangerous to my cute little computer, i trained it to recorgnize them as good people....now if i were to take caps of a certain gloria grahame, then maybe my computer couldnt take it. heehee!

Is it because her owners had to put her to sleep?

greer has no owners, and for a very good reason! she's a person, not a dog!

do you see the difference?

shaggy and drooling

headcurvecolor.jpg

gorgeous and ethereal

1oscars-gal-greer-garson.jpg

Looking pretty? Oh, no. I'm not going to be fooled by that. She's trying to make

men feel at ease around them and then she'll strike. Look at the one cap. She's

biting that guy's nose! She's evil!

okay so aunt march has her grumpy side, minor detail! heehee! that doesnt mean shes evil...she is a very sweet character deep down somewhere. heehee! she wasnt biting that guys nose....he came over to hr and kissed her and right before, he put a mistletoe ontop of her. frankly, i dont know why he did it, but it made me giggle. it was cute!

Ohh, goodness. Well, if you must. Go ahead. I'll look away. And you should post

your caps in your "Greer" thread, too.

well i was going to until a FFrolicking obsticle crossed my path. you! heehee! ;)

For a dog, she was pretty good looking. Okay, okay! Greer does look splendid

thank you for apologizing, now go apologize to greer...she doesnt bite...often. heehee!

The Simpons are smart? Hmmmmm...

well i wouldnt go that far.....only in that cute scene they are...i dont know about the rest of the time.

That's right! I'm no parakeet. I'm a love bird! Well, then again... All right, I'm a hate

bird.

woah, back the birdcage up a bit. heehee!

*No, no, no, no, no, no, no! If I find out that Miss G taught you how to do this, I'll...*

well actually it was a combination of april, angie, AND YOU! heehee! yes you, its all your fault! ill be posting them tomorrow probably. i hope you like them.

Cough, cough.. sputter.... ahem... excuse me while a blow a little DUST off this thread here...

So Yoda...I mean Grey Guy... what?? I make a wise crack about you living in a SWAMP.... and 2 and a half weeks go by with no "snappy" comeback??? (I must be slipping....)

Hey there Rohanaka,

I guess Butterscotch put him in his place with that last post. :)

Comparing Greer to Lassie! Tsk Tsk can you imagine??? ;)

Now let me figure out something to post. :)

I actually saw *The Queen* and I don't see many newer movies these days. She was very good in that.

Cough, cough.. sputter.... ahem... excuse me while a blow a little DUST off this thread here...

:D Yeah, it's been a while.

So Yoda...I mean Grey Guy... what?? I make a wise crack about you living in a SWAMP.... and 2 and a half weeks go by with no "snappy" comeback??? (I must be slipping....)

You do need to watch your step around this swamp. You never know what may get you or

what'll you step in. :P

Honestly, once this thread hit page two, I felt weird about replying to it, even though I needed

to reply to you and Sweet T.

creaturefromtheblacklagoon2.jpg

steamboatroundthebend6-2.jpg

Och, is this wee lad YOU in the Highlands with your beloved collie?

25058656.jpg

Another cute lassie,

Babbie

I haven't seen THE QUEEN yet. I love Helen in PRIME SUSPECT, but I'm a sucker for any British mystery/detective t.v. show.

Tracy Ullman does a WICKED imitation of Mirren on YouTube, it's SO spot on and hilarious, but unfortunately due to obvious, well, you'll know if you click on and watch; I can't post it on the boards, lol.

Here is something for you Frank,

It was sitting in my photobucket gallery but I don't remember where it came from.

Gloria1.jpg?t=1236059430

You do need to watch your step around this swamp. You never know what may get you or

what'll you step in.

NOT afraid... I am already prepared!! I have ALWAYS known I needed to wear my hipwaders when I get around YOU... ha. :P

Here is a little "promo video" for your next techno training course:

Fresh deep fried samosas

Aw.... Mr Molo... watta guy!!! That's enough for me... what are the rest of you going to eat! HA! (ps...where is the mango dipping sauce????) :-)

What's up, Grahame's Guy? -- I've never seen that Gloria pic before. It's a mesmerizing shot of Gloria! I think it captures her perfectly. That photo is exactly how I see her. Thank you for posting it.

I also loved the vintage Florida postcards. The top one is tantalizing. Or is it the bottom one? :)

Howdy, Bronx Blossom! -- I LOVE Helen Mirren. Don't you??

She's no Lassie, but she ain't bad. :P

mosquitocoast1.jpg