Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hlywdkjk

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

*With Cardinals, the male is the pretty one. In humans it is usually the other way around.*

Not always.

garyandfaywrayatcostumepartycropped.jpg

Oooh, I just love a man in high water britches :P.

> {quote:title=movieman1957 wrote:}{quote}

> I LOVE Helen Mirren. Don't you??

>

> I do. I watched "Prime Suspect 1" last night. Good stuff.

I find them very addictive. I always make myself a pot of Darjeeling beforehand to get myself completely in Brit mode, even with all the modernity and coffee drinking that goes on, lol.

> {quote:title=rohanaka wrote:}{quote}

> PS... thanks for the samosas!!! The next batch are on me!!! Here's a little late night snack for you in return... You won't have to share w/ the Grey Guy.... he only eats sawdust.... ha. :P

>

> 333076992_fb9d164aee.jpg

>

> Message was edited by: rohanaka

awwwww is that tiramisu? i dont know but it looks yummy :)

here is a little carrot cake i like to share with everyone!

imgname--carrot_cake_under_duress---50226711--carrotcake.jpg

enjoy

love,

anita

Hi Theresa,

I stumbled upon your photobucket album of Greer Garson photos today, when I was surfing the web.

It was a picture of her from *Julia Misbehaves* I believe.

*larry, its your turn to torture him*

I think I found the perfect gift for Frank's next birthday! We should all chip in and get it for him. ;)

greerbook.jpg

_hey bronxie and chris!!_ and how was your loverly day? i hope you dont mind if i say a little something.

*I LOVE Helen Mirren. Don't you??*

everyone should! naturally! heehee!

*I do. I watched "Prime Suspect 1" last night. Good stuff.*

even after i have watched all 7 of them, i still think the first one is the best! what about you? is that your favorite too? did you watch it with your beautiful bride?

_hey larry!!_

I stumbled upon your photobucket album of Greer Garson photos today, when I was surfing the web.

It was a picture of her from Julia Misbehaves I believe.

oh you found that huh. heehee! did you like it? i dont know which one you found. i have quite a few of them.

larry, its your turn to torture him

I think I found the perfect gift for Frank's next birthday! We should all chip in and get it for him.

i collect paperdools and my momma got me Greer paper doll originals for one christmas...they are very old and i never cute any of them out. i looooove them!

i think we should get some for him too! but we shant tell him we are doing this. he will become suspicious and will never let us get them for him.....he's stubborn like that. heehee!

*even after i have watched all 7 of them, i still think the first one is the best! what about you? is that your favorite too? did you watch it with your beautiful bride?*

I did watch it with my beautiful bride. While I think they are all very good the one that stands out to me is "The Lost Child." I may have mentioned it before but it has a great story but it is some of the most powerful acting I have seen, TV or movies. And mostly by a cast of those you wouldn't know.

It is one not to be forgotten. We'll be working our way through them again.

It's always lovely to see you here. Chime in whenever you want.

I did watch it with my beautiful bride. While I think they are all very good the one that stands out to me is "The Lost Child." I may have mentioned it before but it has a great story but it is some of the most powerful acting I have seen, TV or movies. And mostly by a cast of those you wouldn't know.

It is one not to be forgotten. We'll be working our way through them again .

The Lost Child was such an emotional one for me. i have to agree that it is so,me of the best acting i have ever seen. i'm trying to work my way through them again too. i watched number 1 a month ago, but havent had the time to watch the 2nd one lately, but i will get around to it. heehee! the thing is that i have to be in the modd to watch them, b/c they are so intense! i have to be ready for the drama when it hits me. even though i know what happens, i still get all worried and caught up in the movie waiting impatiently for whats coming next.

i know a few of the other actors in The Lost Child, but i dont know them nearly as much as i know helen. but you are definitely right, all of them work well as a team making that movie one of the best acted!

what do you and your bride eat while watching them? do yall snack? i have to eat something comforting when watching that, so usually i go for some hot chocolate and a couple marshmellows.does your daughter watch them with yall or is she not interested in them as much?

*It's always lovely to see you here. Chime in whenever you want.*

thank you very kindly.

*what do you and your bride eat while watching them? do yall snack? i have to eat something comforting when watching that, so usually i go for some hot chocolate and a couple marshmellows.does your daughter watch them with yall or is she not interested in them as much?*

My daughter doesn't watch the "P.S" so much but she does love old movies and will ask me to pick a western or something by the Marx Brothers, Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart or even Laurel and Hardy.

I like to snack on M&Ms when I can get them. Which thankfully isn't too often now. It's not like I need them but I sure do like them. We'll have something to drink. My bride's is usually some kind of crazy tea where mine is a simple soda.

My daughter doesn't watch the "P.S" so much but she does love old movies and will ask me to pick a western or something by the Marx Brothers, Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart or even Laurel and Hardy.

looks like she takes after her daddy in old movies. heehee! that sounds like my little cousin. she is 8 years old and she knows that whenever she comes over to our housse that we will have one of my old movies on, and one time i had on Bye Bye Birdie with Ann-Margaret and ever since then, whenever she comes over, she asks for "Birdie" or another really "funny music movie" as she calls them. heehee! its too cute.

does your daughter have a big favorite yet?

I like to snack on M&Ms when I can get them. Which thankfully isn't too often now. It's not like I need them but I sure do like them. We'll have something to drink. My bride's is usually some kind of crazy tea where mine is a simple soda.

why cant you get M&Ms anymore? never mess with us girls and our crazy hot teas..heehee...we love them! thats usually what comes next for me too.

Oh, I can get M&Ms but I tend to eat too many if I am not careful. They are too good. I am lobbying the FDA to make chocolate one of the major food groups. It will validate my choice of food and make children happy all over the country.

My daughter loves "Horse Feathers" with the Marx Brothers. She also enjoys "The Tin Star" with Henry Fonda and "Gunfight At The OK Corral." She has recently become a fan of Mel Brooks' finer works. She also enjoys "Sabrina" and "Roman Holiday" with Ms. Hepburn, If I catch her at the right time she'll watch a lot of things with me. However, she is 18 and many more interesting things going on then to hang out with her father. I do still get a frequent "I love you" though.

I am lobbying the FDA to make chocolate one of the major food groups. It will validate my choice of food and make children happy all over the country.

Chris... if you need another signature for a petition or anything... let me know. :D

*Oh, I can get M&Ms but I tend to eat too many if I am not careful. They are too good. I am lobbying the FDA to make chocolate one of the major food groups. It will validate my choice of food and make children happy all over the country.*

yucky! i dont like chocolate. i can drink hot chocolate, but thats the extent. heehee! you and wendy can have all the chocolate you wish to have...when the FDA makes chocolate a major food group, ill happily not eat that stuff. ;)

My daughter loves "Horse Feathers" with the Marx Brothers. She also enjoys "The Tin Star" with Henry Fonda and "Gunfight At The OK Corral." She has recently become a fan of Mel Brooks' finer works. She also enjoys "Sabrina" and "Roman Holiday" with Ms. Hepburn

your daughter has great taste! the only one im not so fond of in that group is Gunfight At the OK Corral. i never have gotten used to that one. i, however did like Kurt Douglas's performance in it as Doc Holliday.

If I catch her at the right time she'll watch a lot of things with me. However, she is 18 and many more interesting things going on then to hang out with her father. I do still get a frequent "I love you"

though.

thats not true and you know it! as a daughter, i am, i can tell you that all daughters love to be with their fathers. im surely, yall have your own special things to do together right? old movies is apparently one of them. i think thats wonderful! its so great to share those things with your daughter....didn't she also inherit your love for music? thats what you told me wasnt it? i always have time for my daddy when it comes to movie time too. he's the one who got me into all the chick flicks. thats why im so sappy today. heehee!

Kathy:

You will be first on the list. I am trying something more manageble by trying to get my church to add chocolate as a fifth foundation of the church. I have some supporters but no official support.

Theresa:

My daughter does love music. She plays the piano a little and is studying ballet and apprently doing well. Some music of hers is beyond my tolerance but she is quite up to talking and enjoying the music I listen to. She's ok.

kathy!!!

goody day to you!

if you like chocolate that much, ill make you all you want, just dont make me eat it.. yucky! heehee!

hey chris!!

My daughter does love music. She plays the piano a little and is studying ballet and apprently doing well. Some music of hers is beyond my tolerance but she is quite up to talking and enjoying the music I listen to. She's ok.

that sounds loverly! does your daughter like Mikhail Baryshnikov? heehee! he's a cutie and a VERY beautiful ballet dancer.

kathy!!!

goody day to you!

if you like chocolate that much, ill make you all you want, just dont make me eat it.. yucky! heehee!

hey chris!!

that sounds loverly! does your daughter like Mikhail Baryshnikov? heehee! he's a cutie and a VERY beautiful ballet dancer.

if you like chocolate that much, ill make you all you want

Hello my future personal chef!! Ha. I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a "Chocolate Cheesecake" today!! :D (Just borrowing a line from "Wimpy", there... I loved the old Popeye cartoons... but I think I am likely more "sea hag" than Wimpy.... in truth.. sometimes I am both HA!)

Hope your afternoon has been fine and fabulous, young'un!

*I am trying something more manageable by trying to get my church to add chocolate as a fifth foundation of the church. I have some supporters but no official support.*

May I suggest a chocolate fountain? I bought a table top one for my Oscar party and it was a smashing success. In a church setting it might seem more reverential than just regular chocolates. ;)

*My daughter does love music. She plays the piano a little and is studying ballet and apparently doing well. Some music of hers is beyond my tolerance but she is quite up to talking and enjoying the music I listen to. She's ok.*

This brought a smile to my face. My Dad can't stand most of the music I listen to, but I've managed to turn him on to some different things. I know I appreciated music a lot more once I got past the stage of pretending that I couldn't listen to the stuff he liked, and I have many albums in my collection that are things my parents listened to when I was a kid. It's like comfort food, only it's music. It's been a trade off-he still loathes The Ramones and I don't think I'll ever enjoy The New Christy Minstrels, but I have a lot of love for Miles Davis and Danny O'Keefe and he in turn will relax when I put on the Squirrel Nut Zippers and even some of my more esoteric music choices. :) I think music is such a great way of communicating.

I think that bottom pic of Frank is actually a Glamour Shot; it's a shame that's as good as they could do :P.

Hola, Minya! -- Grimey! How did people find not one, but TWO pictures of you???

:P

Now Mr.Grimes, I could say all kinds of things,

Uh-huh...

like How dare you!! and You're dead to me and You'll get yours!!, but I won't.

Non? Those are the three most common things girls says to me. Some even slap and stab.

I'm much too well bred to lower myself to that kind of exchange.

What?! You're a self-admitted mutt, Muttley! :)

I will say this however-you'll be laughing out the other side of your face when

I come back from Paris having conquered the City of Lights in the most

unbelievable way.

Nicole of Arc! Now, do you really think I'd laugh at you, Plungy? :D

Howdy, Astro Ang! -- I think that bottom pic of Frank is actually a Glamour Shot; it's a shame that's as good as they could do

Check this out:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/standings;_ylt=Aitsc8sGMFgn5eMw581RGqcRvLYF

Who's in first and who's in last? Yep, early-March is when the Bucs come to play, baby!

And I already posted my photo a couple days ago:

creaturefromtheblacklagoon2-1.jpg