Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hlywdkjk

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

*Hello my future personal chef!! Ha. I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a "Chocolate Cheesecake" today!! (Just borrowing a line from "Wimpy", there... I loved the old Popeye cartoons... but I think I am likely more "sea hag" than Wimpy.... in truth.. sometimes I am both HA!)*

heehee! i will gladly make one of those huge statues of chocolate creations for a culinary challenge on the food network, but i would never dip my finger into the chocolate. heehee! ill save the finger bowl licking for you. did youy ever do that as a kid? i do that to cookie dough still. ;)

*Hope your afternoon has been fine and fabulous, young'un!*

you too, and tell you youngun good night for me. heehee!

threestooges3.jpg

love1.gif

*FrankGrimes*, if that's really you, could you get this girl's phone number and give it to me please. Thanks.

ps Not that she would talk to me, or anything...I just like phone numbers.

//

*Non? Those are the three most common things girls says to me.*

I'm not sure I want to know what you're saying to the girls to elicit thse repsonses.

*Some even slap and stab.*

I'm pretty sure you deserve it.

*What?! You're a self-admitted mutt, Muttley!*

I just knew you'd call me on that one! :)

*Nicole of Arc!*

I like it. But I have no plans on being burned at the stake.

*Now, do you really think I'd laugh at you, Plungy?*

Ohhh, I think we all know that answer to that! :)

FrankGrimes, if that's really you,

Yes, there is only one me around here. Ahem.

could you get this girl's phone number and give it to me please. Thanks.

You want Phyllis Crane's number? You got it!

threestooges4.jpg

ps Not that she would talk to me, or anything...I just like phone numbers.

You don't think she'll talk to you? Ohh, come now. How's the reception on the boat?

Hello Grey Guy...

And I already posted my photo a couple days ago

Yes... but that was taken years ago back in your EARLY career. Eventually you outgrew your swamp (or was it a "lagoon"??) and had to move to Japan... Where you became a beloved star of NUMEROUS sci-fi films... and also... an action figure. (my brothers used to have one of your figurines way back in the 70's... but it's head kept popping off) :P

(PS...This is a scene from one of your most epic "monster" battles ever...) :P:P

godzilla_ghidorah.jpg

Yes, there is only one me around here. Ahem.

i think frankie's nosie is growing on us tonight....we all know who you really are sybil. heehee! mister butler who steals my strawberry shortcake and then forgets all about it and acts innocent all the sudden.......oh look, i believe the opera is back in town. heehee!

22764.jpg

*Yes, there is only one me around here. Ahem.*

In other words, I shouldn't listen to rumors. Oooooo-kaaaaay ;)

*You want Phyllis Crane's number? You got it!*

Phyllis Crane. I like it.

"Hello, Phyllis, you don't know me, but..." Nah.

"Hello, Phyllis, A friend of mine gave me your number and I was wonderin'..." Nah.

"Hello, Phyllis, I saw you on screen and you are the most..." Nah.

"Hello, Phyllis, How would like to go out with a world class swashie..." Nah.

(sigh)

Oh well, It's a nice number, anyway.

phswashB01.jpg

*You don't think she'll talk to you? Ohh, come now. How's the reception on the boat?*

Fine, so long as it doesn't rain (and my cell phone has batteries). Well, I didn't want to talk to her anyway. But I could've if I wanted to.

:D

You people are cruel to poor Frank. I seem to remember his picture from an earlier thread. He looks like this:

sullivanstravels1.jpg

I think he has that hanging in his front parlor.

Quite a dashing figure?

Huh Ladies??? ;)

Larry!!

You people are cruel to poor Frank. I seem to remember his picture from an earlier thread. He looks like this:

youre suppose to be on our side silly! heehee! he seems like a perfect gentleman until he tricks you and then you find the real him!....no frankie knows we all love him and give him lots of h

ugs all the time. he just teases us, take it from a girl. :) he brings it out of us, its all his fault! really! ;)

for example, i used to talk about how much i loved to wear my long fancy black opera gloves, b/c i love to dress up and look like greer, but then one day he decides to make my beautiful gloves into weapons of mass destruction! so you see, he never brings rope into this, he always uses MY gloves as the weapon. goodness! and i thought girls were dramatic. heehee!

sullivanstravels1.jpg

heehee! wow frankie! i had no idea you were so serious looking.

*"Hello, Phyllis, How would like to go out with a world class swashie..." Nah.*

I think you were on the right track with that one. Always best to play up your strengths. :)

Hey there Butterscotch! :)

*youre suppose to be on our side silly!*

I try to walk a fine line around here... ;)

*"Hello, Phyllis, How would like to go out with a world class swashie..." Nah.*

==

*I think you were on the right track with that one. Always best to play up your strengths. :)*

Think so? Hmm, maybe I'll try it. Now, let's see, where's that number again...

I may have to show her few maneuvers with my machete. I wonder if she's into machetes. If not, I can always serve green tea.

//

*she uses fake machetes, havent you heard?*

Yes, I did hear that. And that she was trained in the art of virtuoso machete shenanegans by...let's see, who was that now...the foremost authority of fake machete use...gee, who am I trying to think of...

Smiley%20pirate.gif

La Capitaine ButterscotchGreer

Girl Pirate Extraordinaire

Fake Machete Virtuoso Supreme

;)

====

*Who's in first and who's in last? Yep, early-March is when the Bucs come to play, baby!*

Ooooh, those Spring Training stats have me shaking in my Audrey Hepburn shoes! Yes, I name articles of clothing after old movie actresses, what of it?! I?m wearing my Audrey flats today with a Lupe Velez skirt (the shirt is just an orphan I guess b/c it doesn?t remind me of anyone). I also have a Jean Arthur/Carole Lombard hat, a few Barbara Stanwyck shirts (they are ruffly so they?re precode Babs), and a Clara Bow dress and some Clara shoes too :).

You know, come to think of it, all those chicks have something in common. Now I wonder what it could be? :P

Ooooh, those Spring Training stats have me shaking in my Audrey Hepburn shoes! Yes, I name articles of clothing after old movie actresses, what of it?! I?m wearing my Audrey flats today with a Lupe Velez skirt (the shirt is just an orphan I guess b/c it doesn?t remind me of anyone). I also have a Jean Arthur/Carole Lombard hat, a few Barbara Stanwyck shirts (they are ruffly so they?re precode Babs), and a Clara Bow dress and some Clara shoes too :) .

Wolf whistle!

I'm wearing my Gary Cooper lipstick today. :P

You know, come to think of it, all those chicks have something in common. Now I wonder what it could be?

None of them ever worked with a great leading man? Ohh, wait. Missy worked with Humphrey Bogart, Robert Ryan, and Henry Fonda and Carole with Jimmy Stewart and Jean with Cary Grant and Audrey with Bogie and Cary. It must be something else. None of them worked with the Master? Or is it that none of them appeared on The Dukes of Hazzard?

Hey, Coopsy's Clarita. Out of curiosity, did Gary Cooper ever do a movie that featured stalking?

Did the police do anything to put an end to the stalking in the movie or did they just sit by and let it happen? Maybe some others could name some famous stalking movies.

Have you ever seen John Carpenter's They Live?

From IMDb:

Nada, a down-on-his-luck construction worker, discovers a pair of special sunglasses. Wearing them, he is able to see the world as it really is: people being bombarded by media and government with messages like "Stay Asleep", "No Imagination", "Submit to Authority". Even scarier is that he is able to see that some usually normal-looking people are in fact ugly aliens in charge of the massive campaign to keep humans subdued.

It's amazing what one can see when they actually look. B-)

*I'm wearing my Gary Cooper lipstick today.*

I bet you don?t look as kissable in it as he did ;).

I?ll tell you what all those women have in common, none of them would give you the time of day smarty pants :P.

I just found a couple of great books at amazon so now I can totally rock the ?30s look. They were both originally published in the 30s but have been reprinted in new editions. One of them shows you how to make your own basic patterns for dresses, blouses and skirts and then shows you how to use those basic patterns to make the clothes in the book. I?m not much of a seamstress but my mom can make pretty much anything so I?ll just have to be extra nice to her so we can make a fabulous 30s style wardrobe.

The other one shows you how to properly apply makeup for all different colorations and face shapes and stuff like that. Also how to choose perfumes and hairstyles, etc? I usually don?t wear makeup b/c my skin is pretty sensitive but I still love stuff like that and it?s from the 30s so I have to have it :).

Here?s a couple of pics I colorized of Jean Harlow and Carole Lombard; beauties of the 30s. Now if those books can show me how to look like these girls, it?ll be well worth the $40 bucks ;).

jeanharlowcolor.jpg

carolelombard-2.jpg

I actually have seen *They Live*, that was one freaky movie. It also seems quite apropos of how things are today meaning while they look good on the surface they may not be all their cracked up to be and that?s all I?m gonna say about that :P.

I think Gary kidnaps Lupe in *Wolf Song* so they can get married. In *The Plainsman* he was on the hunt for an Indian tribe and he kinda does the same thing in *The Real Glory* and *Northwest Mounted Police*, but as far as stalking in the more modern sense of going after a woman, no he didn?t do any movies like that. He was a good guy, besides I imagine if he had been in a movie with stalking he would have been the prey :x.

A few weeks ago I was watching *Every Girl Should be Married* with my parents and if you haven?t seen that one the basic plot goes a girl sees Cary Grant in a deli and decides she?s going to marry him and she basically stalks him, but in a nice way, until he falls for her and marries her (which is funny b/c they actually did get married after the film). Part way through my stepdad said with all seriousness, ?It?s a good thing Gary Cooper isn?t still around?. We busted out laughing and they picked on me for the rest of the movie asking me if I was taking notes and stuff like that :).

Ohhh, so stalking can be viewed as a sign of love? Isn't that sweet? I love being

loved to death. It's soooooooooooooooooo wonderful. I must be going, but I'll reply

to your messages later this evening, Misty.

Do you like "guest appearances" in movies and shows? I wonder if we'll...